My Wolf

A/N Hello There,

I only chose 1 known worldwide celebrity, he played Seth Clearwater in TWILIGHT as a Quileute, shape-shifter to wolf.

To help you out here's a small idea of what they look like.

Damian: Tall, muscular, not very tanned, dark coloured short hair, with asian-like eyes, usually wears hoodies and t-shirts and simple jeans. He loves animals and he is very caring and funny despite his rough and cocky personality. He's got dark brown eyes, although they seem light brown in the sun. He's a bit of a biker. He likes dressing in colours, depending on his mood, but mostly neutral.

Sam: Is short with long blonde hair, sometimes wavy others straight. Usually wears hoodies and comfortable clothes, but stilletos and feminine clothing in the city. She is always dressed in dark colours, which include black, grey, blue, purple and sometimes pink. She loves animals and playing and feeding them, she also has a bad habit of going to bed late. Is not much a tv watcher, she preffers her laptop or a good book. She loves reading. She has pale skin and freckles below her eyes and on the nose, and she's got green/blue/grey eyes. Loves music.

I hope you will enjoy reading this fic as much as I enjoyed writing it, I feel like in another completely different world :) I love writing this novel, it makes me feel confident and calm. It soothes me to write it :)