search and destroy

Pitchline & Summary

"How does this look?" she asked with her lips pressed tightly together as if the weight of the world depened on what she was going to wear tonight. "well....?" i finnaly looked at her to see she was wearing a black strapless dress with those red bottoms i nearly signed my soul to the devil for and she wore that smokey eye she always does. Was this all there is to women?

"You look fine. We're going to be late." i said bored out of my mind playing with my phone.

"YOU HATE IT! You hate me! Im so ugly" she nagged

"I dont hate it you look fine. Now can we please go." i begged

"Fine, what ever." she said with an eye roll and a hair flip. Amazing how something so simple could make me so freak'in angry.

Wallking in The Cage. A club that only the Hottist people go to. I was met with five screaming women. All throwing thereselves on me and.. Candy? ... No kathy. Kathy was her name, i've been dating her for a few weeks now and i still don't give a crap what her name is.

"Ohmigod kate your boyfriend is soooo cute, Such a rebel! Look at his hair oooh and those eyes! Score!" the screaming women said proceeding to take turns slapping and rubbing my chest. Wow i got more action in two minutes with her friends then i did with her in two weeks.

After two or so hours of dancing i ditched the girls headed to the bar. Where i met a cute blonde goth girl covered in tatts.

"What can i get you?" she asked.

"Your number" i replied using my all to famous loop sided smile.

"Ha, baby i get that line at least once a night. Gonna have to do better then that." she said and with a wink she moved on to the next person she had to serve.

"Excuse me ma'am i wasn't done ordering." again this time using my natural sarcasm.

"Ok what'll it be?" she asked all jokes aside.

"Whatever you want to give me sexy." i said adding a wink of my own.

Ok vote and butter spread(spread love) and ill update.

5 votes? Lets do that.