Chapter 7

jays pov

I grinned as Ellen pulled me onto the eye. The door closed and I looked over at her. "so, you really want to be an exhibitionist?" She asked and I shrugged. "you do." she said with a smirk and I nodded. She walked over to me and looked up. She slid her hands over my chest and started unbuttoning my shirt.

"I heard a rumor, that before every show, you'd wank, is it true?" she asked and I blushed. "well now, before every show, you can have sex, or I can give you head if you don't want to get to tired." she said and I grinned. I wrapped my arms around her waist and picked her up, spinning her around.

"and no commitment?" I asked and she laughed. "god no." she replied. "hey, do you have anything? You clearly sleep around." I said and she gave me an angry shocked face. "I can't believe you'd ask that!" she asked outraged and I panicked. "I'm so sorry I just.." I stumbled over my words. She cracked a Grin and started laughing.

"sorry jay, I was just messing" she said and I frowned. "bitch." I said and she smirked. "and don't you forget it." she said, then she stood on her tiptoes and kissed me. I stopped for a second, thinking if I really wanted to have such public sex, then grinned against her lips, of course I did, then I kissed her back.

I put my hands on her hips and picked her up so she straddled my waist. "well, we're already fucked." she said as she pulled away from my lips and pulled a joint out of he pocket. "naughty girl." i chuckled and squeezed her ass hard. She looked down at me with narrowed eyes. She inhaled deeply, then leaned in and kissed me.

She breathed out into my mouth and I inhaled the weed. "so, we're going to have sex and hotbox the London eye? Wow, we're badass." I said and she laughed. "you know it!" she shouted and kissed me. I pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it onto the floor. I reached around her back and undid her bra, which I threw after her shirt.

I looked at her tits and grinned. "you have great tits." I said and reached up and cupped one. They were firm and fantastic. She had a bite mark on one that looked deep. I brushed my thumb over it and I heard her breath leave her lungs. I looked up and her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip. "like that?" I asked, genuinely curious. "yes." she whispered and I ran my thumb over it again and pushed down on it.

She moaned and I grinned. She kissed me and quickly pushed her tongue into my mouth. She wound her fingers through my hair and I pushed her back up against the glass and she sat on the little railing. I pulled her panties off and pushed a finger into her, she was already soaking. I chuckled against her lips and pushed another finger into her.

She moaned into my mouth and I started circling her clit with my thumb. She reached down and started fumbling with my belt and tried to push my pants down, but she couldnt reach that far and I pushed them down for her and my boxers followed.

She immediately reached down and started stroking me. I groaned and it was her turn to grin as we kissed. I pulled away from her mouth and bent down. I sucked one of her tits into my mouth and played with it. She ran her thumb over my tip, spreading a bit of my pre cum around and I moaned.

I bit down pretty hard and she gasped, making me chuckle. "so, when the camera comes..." I trailed off. "we'll have a great picture." she said as she kissed me and bit my lip. I smiled and pulled her hard against me...

********

Oooooh, they've hooked up now

What do you guysthink so far?

Sorry I haven't updated in forever

But the more comments, votes and reads I get, the faster I'll update!! Xx