Zayn (A Night To Remember)

Okay so I'm friends with the boys of One Direction. Yes! The One Direction! Louis, Zayn, Niall, Liam, and Harry. I met the boys at a night club about 6 and a half months ago. Ever since then my life has changed a lot. I remember that night when I met the boys we where at a club.

      *FLASHBACK*

    I was at the nearest club to my house with my best friend Y/BF/N. We where dancing and I could see a couple of guys checking me out near the bar. So I decided to go to the bar to have a little drink. I told Y/BF/N that I'm going to grab a drink and I'll be back. I go to the bar and sit down in one of the chairs and told the bartender what I wanted. Soon enough one of the boys who where looking at me dancing came up and sat down next to me.

"Hello there beautiful. What's your name?" The British accent caught my attention. I turned to the cute boy and replied.

"My name's Y/N. What's your name handsome?" He chuckled at my comment of me calling him handsome. "What a lovely name for a beautiful girl. My names Zayn. Say would you like to dance?" I thought about it for a second and nodded my head. We got on to the dance floor and we started to dance. After a while I started to grind my hips on to Zayn's hips. Zayn held on to me when all of a sudden flashes went off. "Shit! How did they find us?" Zayn said to himself.

"We need to get out of here. Did you come with anyone?" Zayn asked. I nodded in response. "Okay I want you to go find them grab them then follow me and my friends we need to get out of here." I ran off and grabbed my friend's hand and pulled her away from a complete asshole. I told her what happened and she understood. After that we got into Zayn's hotel room with his friends. I realized why they're so many flashes, because they're One Direction.

                      *FLASHBACK ENDS*

     Well ever since then I've been friends with the boys, and we did everything together. I soon to realize that Zayn likes me because the boys always tell me. So tonight is going to be the night I tell Zayn I like him too.

"Hey Zayn, Y/N! Why not come with Niall, Liam, Harry, and me to the beach with us." Louis asked. See Louis is helping me out and he knows Zayn hates the beach so there's one way to get the boys out of the house so I can tell Zayn.

"No thanks I really don't wanna go. I rather stay here and watch movies." I said. "No thanks mate I rather do the same and hang out with Y/N and watch movies." Zayn replied. Yes! I knew he would say no.

"Okay suit yourself. Bye guys." Lou replied.

     Finally Zayn and I where alone. It was quiet for a while. So I decided to break the silence. "Zayn. What movie to you want to watch?" I asked. "Mhm how about The Last Song. Since it is your favorite movie." Zayn replied. I love the fact that he knows me so well. I nodded my head and put the movie in the DVD player. 

It was the middle of the movie and I wanted to make a move, but didn't know how. I didn't realized I was staring at Zayn until he laughed. "Why are you staring at me?" He asked. "O-oh I didn't mean t-to I was just day dreaming and didn't know I was staring at you." I replied nervously. He laughed.

It was getting close to the end of the movie and I didn't know when the boys are going to be back. I have to do something fast. I got up and stood there like a idiot until Zayn said something. "Are you alright Y/N?" I just jumped onto him and kissed him. I whipped my tongue across his bottom lip and he granted me entrance. Our tongues where fighting for dominance, finally I just gave up and let him win. My arms where wrapped around his neck and his hands rested on my hips. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"Zayn I like you. I've always have since that night when we met. I-I wanted you to know." Zayn smiled and rested his forehead on mine and replied. "I like you too Y/N. Now I'm going to show you how much I like you right now." He finished with a wink.

Zayn picked me up by my waist and crashed his lips on mine again. He carried me up stairs to his room. Zayn shut the door and locked it so no one could get in if the boys decide to come home early. Zayn pushed me up against the wall. We where still having our make out session, until Zayn decided to grind his cock up against me. I let out a load moan. Zayn smiled and move to my neck kissing me all over. Soon Zayn found my sweet spot. "Uh... ZAYN." I moaned. "That's it baby say my name." I smiled. "Why don't you give me a reason to?" I whispered seductively in his ear.

He threw me on the bed still kissing my neck. I tugged at the bottom of his shirt to take it off. He took it off  then my shirt off. He broke away from the kiss and kissed down my body. He placed a kiss in between my breast. He took off my bra with one hand and threw it across the room. I took his belt and trousers off. He finally took my leggings and shorts off. He revealed my laced black panties.

"Mhm, I like these, but they have to come off." Zayn chuckled. He pulled them off with his teeth and threw them. All of a sudden I felt two fingers push into me. "UH! ZAYN!" I moaned loudly. "You like that don't you." Zayn said. "Mhm... I-I'm close though." I replied soon I climaxed all over his fingers. He pulled them out and sucked on them till it was all gone. He started to kiss me again and when I at least expected it. He pushed into me. I screamed out in pain. Zayn didn't know that I was a virgin. I didn't tell anyone. Soon Zayn pushed in harder and faster and the pain was replaced with a lot of pleasure.

"Zayn....... Harder..." I moaned. Zayn picked up the pace and soon after that he told me panting. "Y/N! I'm c-close." "S-same here Z-Zayn." He finished out both of our highs and pulled out of me. We we're both painting like crazy. We we're silent for a little bit until Zayn grabbed me and pulled me close to where we where cuddling. "Y/N you are officially the best I've ever had and I don't want to let you go. Will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled and kissed him. "Yes Zayn I will. Also your the best I've had because you where my first." I replied with a wink. Zayn had a shock expression. "I'm glad I was your first." "I'm glad you where my first too Zayn." I kissed him again. "How about round 2 in the shower?" Zayn winked. I smiled got up and ran into the shower with Zayn right behind me. I have to say this will be the night I will remember always.

A/N:

Thank you guys for reading. This was my first imagine and I don't know If it was good or not, but thanks for reading it. My next imagine is going to be about Louis so I hope if you liked this one you'll like the next one. I love you Directioners thanks for reading. (:

Fan, Vote, Share, Comment!