Well there goes all the hard work

Hey ! This is my first story ever so.... be kind and patient. I probably have many spelling/grammar mistakes in here so just tell me if i do . English isn't my strongest subject . Follow me on twitter ! @5sos_bitch . I hope you enjoy it :)

There's a few things you need to know about me before I go into the great detail of my story .First ,my name is Alyssa. Second , I am originally from a small town in California. Third , i LOVE to dance and forth I won't take crap off anyone . Another small detail about myself is I HATE Crocs, even saying the word creeps me out .

I'm the sort of person who does't want a cliche fantasy ,fairytale ,life .I basically just want to play Xbox all day and occasionally stuff my face with food .I don't like getting makeup done and i definitely do NOT listen to pop music ,ESPECIALLY boy bands !Ha no that was a lie I don't even know if I can turn on an xbox and I DO listen to pop-music ESPECIALLY boy bands . I wonder if you could guess my favourite , ah it doesn't matter anyway you'll find out soon enough.

Basically my story started when I got excepted into the Royal Academy of Dance London , you must be thinking that i'm brilliant if I got in. If you are not , HIGH FIVE . If you are, you're sort of wrong.I'm average, nothing special. That's the same for a lot of things about me. Anywhooooo back to the story , I sometimes get carried away ,like that time when I ....  I'm doing it again aren't i ?

.Well to continue ,this acceptance was a pretty big deal for me . I get to train with some of the best dancers in the world . However I am only doing a part-time course as I need to fit a job in there somewhere .From now on i'm going to relive my story as it will give a better insight on my thoughts and feelings throughout the journey  . Get comfortable , relax and make sure you fasten your seat belt because this is going to be a bumpy ride !!

 On a scale from 1 to 10 how stupid was that , ugh sigh . oh well i'll probably continue this is sort of just a filler . Thanks for reading though Xx :)