Nene Boy?

"Come play....," a faint noise says. All I remember is me nodding and a boy
pulling me for us to play "a friend" I had thought at the time. I gasp awakening to only realize it was a mere dream to only see my messy room. Reality ugh, I thought.

Noticing the time (7:00) "Damn I already need to get ready!", I exclaim as I rush out of bed.

My name is Nene Hoshino. I am a 1st year in high school I'll attending Camellia Gardens High. I have 1 younger brother... that's it. We may be a small family though we care for each other he attends Camellia Garden Primary. As I finish dressing I go to wake up the lil'devil of a Bro Teru Hoshino.

"Wake up Teru or else you'll be late," I yell across the house. Hearing some
yawning coming from his room as he said "Alright fine I'll be there in a second." I sigh as I start cracking eggs for our Bentos. While the eggs were frying Teru finally comes out a hot mess!

"Teru!", I exclaimed looking shocked. "Get over here right now!" I yell again still shocked. Teru actually listens for once and comes saying "What is it now?". I sigh again fixing his tie "You need to pay more attention!". Teru nods. I tell him to go get his bag as I finish packing our bento. "Here", I hand him his bento while he says thanks.

"Let's go!", he suddenly exclaims as he rushes out the door. What's with that
sudden rush of adrenaline? Wait what's he even rushing me for? I walk out the door as well and made sure to lock it.

I finally catch up with him. I know Teru's going to have a hard time making friends.... I hope he's ok I think as I continue walking. With me spacing out I hadn't noticed we already got to Camellia Gardens Primary School.

The minute he sees the "hell hole" Teru says with a worried look, "Well a new school, new teachers , new people". I immediately give him a big hug telling him everything is going to be alright while trying to for a smile for once.

"Hope you have a good first day", I tell Teru. " You too. Your so lucky you're in 10th and I'm stuck in 5th", Teru pouts. I give him a noogie ruining his perfectly combed hair I quickly tell him " It's ok I'll pick you up later". Teru noticing his hair goes in to shock as he try to fix it quickly as he walks through the gates. Giggling I walk
away though I stop to see my lil' bro walk into the gates. He's getting so big was the first thing I thought my eyes were already watering. Since that happened I remembered today wasn't going to be good for me either. Apparently ever since I cut my hair short in 2nd grade everyone thought I was a guy so I have lived a lie...

Maybe this year will be different... no I know this year was going to be different I had a feeling though I was already started trailing off in thought when I walked through the big plain sparkly white metal gates. I'm usually the quiet, calm, and anti-social person or so says my own name "Nene". I hate it when people mess with me I'd
just rather be left alone so called "friends" I don't need. So basically it's hard for me to trust a person.

Finally, having lost my train of thought I reach my Homeroom. I knock softly on the white wooden door and patiently wait for my teacher to come out. The only thing I heard was that his name started with a K... I wonder what it was... Mr.Kanjo no damn what was it... Suddenly my "teacher" comes out?? A small plump person appears with glasses, a brown wrinkled suit to match his brown indoor shoes, and to top it of a tacky
green tie. With a excited yet surprised face he introduced himself. "Why hello you must be our new transfer student Ms.Nene Hoshino if I'm not mistaken you're in my home room. My, my where are my manners my name is Mr.Kuramoto I'll be you're
Homeroom teacher for Class B.", after he stated that he lead me into the class.

He had me stop where I was front and center I was already shaking. What should I do?!?! Mr.Kuramoto soon after informs the class "Class this is our new transfer student Nene Hoshino please treat her with care". After the teacher spoke I was going
to state something to my new class mates about my gender though before I could a girl in the back shriek "OMG! He's so kawaii!". Then it happened everyone in the class fangirling over who?? Me of course.With a horrified expression on my face I turn to
check on Mr.Kuramoto looking even worse than me. Though just before he states that i'm in fact a FEMALE I hold him back mouthing him its alright is always happens and it's alright. The frighten Homeroom teacher nodded. I'm just glad no one was paying attention over all the fangirling. I was finally able to say pleased to meet you even though no one heard me over all the noise.

Suddenly it grew quiet, not that I was complaining. Though when I had looked to my left their stood a high schooler way taller than me with pitch black hair glaring at me. What was worst of all is when he say me he said and I quote "Baka!". Just what was he thinking?! Again now everyone looking horrified he just walks past them casually and takes a seat like if nothing had happened.

Noticing my surroundings to my left was a girl named Junko (Jun-jun) Izumi. A short brown haired girl with rounded glasses she seemed like the quiet type. Behind me was Arata Morino. He how ever was the complete opposite having deep blue eyes and dirty blonde hair and being popular. Front of me was Haruka Kurokawa. She seemed casual like any other 15-16 year old girl. Those three didn't really bother me the one who did was to my right Kyo Fujikawa the "Class Clown". Fujikawa-kun was a dirty blonde green eyed guy alittle taller than me (I'm 5'6) who by even looking at him he seemed mischievous. From hearing around the room maintaing my distance I heard he's a trouble maker. I thought to myself this is going to be a long year. Sighing once again I hear a giggle coming from my right. Oh great it's start was the first thing that popped in my head as I sightly turned my head toward Fujikawa-kun rolling my eyes and glare at him. "Whats so funny", I say seriously to him. "Oh many things", Fujikakawa-kun says with flowers hovering over him. He was seriously annoying me.

Continuing to glare at him I ask once more "What's so funny?". Finally responding "normally" saying "You.". Looking at him crazy I wonder what is wrong with this kid.

Just as I was going to ask exactly how am I funny the bell rung. Thanks goodness though before escaping Fujikawa-kun's sight he said he'd show me to my class. I froze for a second and said while rolling my eyes "Sure do whatever you want", starting to already walk out of Homeroom. Introducing himself.... finally he said he'd like to be my "friend". Even though I specifically told him "No" I think of him more like a lapdog.

When we got to the class I thanked him and told him he should go to class. He just giggled telling me this is his class so I guess I'm still the idiot.

During Period 1 (Literature) we didn't really do much the class was simple even simple looking. The class had 5 rows of desks with 5 desks in each row like any other ordinary class. In the front it had a teachers desk which was always full of un-graded work with a chalky black board behind the her.

When the bell had rung I had suddenly remembered the "Baka" guy from earlier.

Fujikawa-kun eventually caught up to me so I though might as well ask him about the guy from the morning. For once Fujikawa-kun was shocked! "I can't believe u don't know him!! His names Takahashi Ryo." He exclaimed. "Takahashi...Ryo", I repeated softly while blinking cluelessly. Where have I heard that name before? Though before I could continue thinking Fujikawa-kun knocked me out my train of thought. "He's the most popular guy in school. No one has ever surpassed him at anything from
academics to athletics." Fujikawa-kun continued. With a surprised face I said " No one?". Fujikawa-kun nodded. Now I was determined. I don't care if I get the feeling I had met him before. I've decided I will beat Takahashi-kun at something. He will pay for calling me "Baka".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1 end

Hope u guys enjoyed their will be a chapter 2

Plz leave comments

Bento- Japanese lunch box

Kawaii- cute

Baka- idiot