Locker Room- Cake

"Go Calum go!" I scream at the top of my lungs from the bench. Calum is the star player on the soccer team and I have an undying love for the tan boy.
Calum makes the winning goal and we all jump up and I put my arms around my best friend michael. "We won Mikey! Cal won!"
"Wow Luke. You're a real sport. He wouldn't have won the game without me. Luke are you listening to me?" I get snapped out of my daze and look at Michael. "Go talk to him luke. I've heard that he likes you from the other guys on the team?"
"Really?!" I shriek causing Michael to cringe.
"Yes. Now go. Cmon lukey." I walk over to him with my head down, staring at my cleats. I walk until I feel a presence in front of me and I stop. I look up to see his dark brown eyes but they never come in contact with mine. I just stare at them, the way the light hits them just right and my eyes moved down to his lips, and I start to wonder what they could do.
"Uh hi Luke?" I hear the angelic voice speak and I don't know what to say, I look over to Michael and he gives me a thumbs up. "That really helps" I think to myself. "H-hi Ca-al. Can I call you that? Is that fine? Or do you prefer Calu-" "Cals fine." He interrupts and smiles at me. Oh lord that smile.
"So are you going to the party?" I quietly ask him.
"No I actually had something else planned. Can you meet me in the locker room at 9?"
"Yeah I'll just have to tell my mum the game ran later so she doesn't wait up for me."
"Oh alright. See you then luke." And he walked into the crowed reviving high fives from the rest of the team.
"So how was you chat lover boy?" Michael says nudging my sides making me squirm.
"Great." And I begin to walk to his car to throw my bag in the back.
"I have to meet Calum in 10 min, could you wait for me here?"
"I suppose." he opens his car door and plops into the drivers seat, taking out his phone.
"Thanks Mikey. Love you! Wish me luck." I push myself off the car and begin to walk into the school.
"Use a condom." I hear Michael shout and I grin before walking into the place I've never been so excited to enter.
I sit on the bench as I wait for Calum. I feel my phone go off in my pocket and I look down to see a text from Michael
Mikey 😺🍆: I'm serious about the condom
I rolled my eyes and put my phone back in my pocket and I hear the door to the locker room close. I hear foot steps and from behind the lockers, Calum's beautiful face shows. "Hey Luke." He was running. I can tell.
"Hey C-cal."
"It's so cute when you stutter Lukey."
"Thanks? It's not like I can help it. I do it when I'm nervous."
"Why are you nervous?" He sits down next to me and places his right hand on my left thigh, dangerously high.
"Oh I don't know. I think I should go. Michaels waiting outside." I stand up only to be pulled back down onto Calum's lap. "Please stay with me?" He whispers in my ear, sending child down my spine and giving me visible goosebumps.
"You're so beautiful luke. Turn around so u can see you." I feel my face heated from a blush as I spin around in Calum's lap, eating a groan making me smirk. "You think that's funny luke?" I shake my head and he connects his lips to my neck. Making me moan.
"Wrap your legs around my waist." I do as told and my back gets slammed into the lockers as Calum puts his hands on my back to give me som cushion. He connected his lips to mine and it was better than I could have ever imagined. My hands went from his shoulders to his hair in a matter of seconds and his hands went from my back to butt to help support me. He pushes his body closer to mine and breaks the kiss, putting me down.
"Luke are you sure you want to do this? Have you done this before?"
"I'm positive I want to do this and I'd love for you to be my first." The angel in front of me smiles while putting his hands on my hips, pulling me into a sweet kiss. He pulls away and pecks my lips and steps back to take off his jersey. I watch as his muscles flex as he does so.
"May I?" I look down to see his long tan fingers, hooked to the bottom of my jersey. I nod and it is slowly lifters off of me, exposing my milky white skin.
"You're so beautiful luke. Look what you've done to me." He points to the obvious tent in his shorts and it makes me giggle.
With a sudden burst of confidence, I slip my fingers into his shorts and slowly pull them down, letting them fall to his ankles where he kicks them off.
He pushes me back to the lockers but doesn't let me smash into them and starts attacking my chest with his lips and teeth, leaving marks all over me.
My hand finds its way to Calum's boxers when I slowly begin to palm him causing him to moan around my nipple. I let out a moan and he falls to his knees, making me loose my grip on him.
He pulls my pants and boxers down and runs his hands up and down my thighs teasingly. I buck my hips up hoping to get some friction on the spot where I needed it most, Calum got the idea and began to kitten lick the tip cause my knees to go weak.
The feeling of wetness takes over my body as I look down to see my whole member in Calum's mouth. I close my eyes and I feel his head start to bob up and down on me.
"Calum." I whisper moan his name.
"What was that?" He says, taking his mouth off me.
"Calum!" I yell as loud as I could earning a smile and his mouth back.
"Calum I'm close." I say holding onto his hair so he doesn't move but he pulls off anyway making me whine.
"I want you to cum when I'm in you." He sits on the bench and I take off his boxers and straddle his naked thighs.
"Come here baby." He whispers and puts his hand on the back of my neck, pulling my in for a wet kiss.
I begin to grind down on his fully hard member, making my moan my name along with many other curses.
"Wait." He picks me up and sits me next to him as he runs off to his bag, pulling out lube.
He sits back onto the bench next to me.
"Lay down lukey." I do as commanded and spread my legs a little. I hear the cap from the bottle click open and moments later, something cold is nudging at my hole. "This might be a little painful at first but give it a chance." He says and pecks my lips while sliding his finger in. I let out an uncontrollable moan and Calum adds another finger and begins to scissor me to stretch me out. He pulls his fingers out, feeling foreign to the empty feeling.
He pulls me back onto his lap and lines himself up to me. "You ready princess?"
"Yes Calum. Please." Just as that leaves my mouth, I feel a stinging in my rear and my thighs are in contact with Calum's hips. I cry out in pain and pleasure and Calum wipes away my stray tear with his pad of his thumb.
"I'm sorry baby. I promise it will get better." I begin to move myself up and the back down again.
"Woah. Worn a guy when you're gonna bounce on his dick." I look at him and smile and put my head in his neck as a repeat my movements, nearing my high. A knot begins to form in my stomach and I moan Calum's name over and over. "I-I'm so cl-close cal." I let out with all I had left. "Me too baby." And with that, I released all over mine and Calum's stomachs and chests and it only took my face and the feeling of me clench around him and Calum spilled inside of my.
We sat there in silence, Calum growing soft inside of and sweat covering over us.
"So uh Luke, can I get your number?"
We laughed and I hopped off Calum, feeling cold and empty, in search of my phone. I brought it to Calum and he put his number in. We got dressed and walked out of the school, hand in hand. When we reached Michaels car, calum pulled me in and kissed my forehead while hugging me giving me butterflies in my stomach. "Thank you." I mumbled into his chest.
"Anytime baby." Calum gave me one last kiss before walking away and turning around to wave.
I hopped into Michael's grinning the biggest grin.
"So those condoms huh?"
"Shut up Michael." I punched him in the side and watched as Calum lean against his car, watching us drive away until he got in it, turning the other direction.