First Love, first crush [Requested-Yonghwa]

Start from the beginning

This is where, I met him...

-F L A S H B A C K-

I did too much of pretending. Now I got, was pains. The lies? I didn't like the way they lie. They were monsters, masked monsters.

I felt my tears dripping from my eyes. Yes, it didn't bleed, but it hurts. It did hurts. I wanted to just knock my head on the wall and told myself how dumb I am.

Before I even could, I felt a hand grab my shoulder. Then I saw, a figure of a guy with concerned all over his face. I shuddered in fears. All my thought was, he was a masked monster too. But he wasn't and never be.

"Are you okay? Why are you crying?" He questioned me. I was too afraid to say anything and all I did was shaking, my body was shaking. I shook my head and slowly rubbed my tears. Great, I pretended to be okay again.

"Tell me. I know I am not the best comforter but maybe I can help you a bit," He said and rubbed my tears. I felt safe around him, I felt I can believe him..

He gave me hope...

"I was being hated by my classmates. They told me I am ugly and annoying. They told me I am two faced. But I just pretend to be cool because of, they didn't want to be friend with a nerd like me. I changed myself because of them but I also cried because of them. I am dumb...." I sobbed. Those things was too hard for me.

Especially when you were trauma of being hate. The guy caressed my hair and smiled. "Don't cry.. They might said you are ugly or annoying but you aren't. Trust me. They were too selfish to admit that you are prettier than them. Ugly doesn't suit you. It's for someone like them. Please don't cry, I don't like seeing pretty girl cry," He comforted.

I felt his warm arm wrapped around me. Suddenly, all of my sadness gone away. I looked right into his eyes and saw a very good looking guy in front of me.

His eyes was glowing and slowly I was captivated by it. I accidentally fell in love with him.

I fell in love with his kindness..

He release the hug as he glanced at his wristwatch. "My name is Yonghwa, Jung Yonghwa. I'll see you around. Bye!" He introduced before leaving me at the school garden. My smiled grown, I felt my heart beating like a song.

"Jung Yonghwa..." I repeated his name under my breath. I finally got someone to talk with! I felt the happiness I've never felt before.

------♡------

I smile through all the flashbacks. Now I can remember why I fell in love with him. I may fall in love with his features or kindness. But the most important thing is, you doesn't need a reason or more to fall in love. You just fall in love naturally.

And he is my first love and my first crush.

Memories of mine is like a fairytale, which the ending I hope is happiness. A happy ending.

"Alone?" I hear voice behind me. I jump a little when hearing the familiar voice. I tilt my head a little bit, greeting a figure of my crush. Yes, Jung Yonghwa or Yonghwa Jung.

He flashes an unusual smile. I sense that the smile is his real smile. It's not like he never did a real smile, he did but this smile hide a deep meaning inside it. I return him a smile shyly.

"You don't need to feel shy. We are friend, remember?" He reasons out. I halfly smile, trying so hard not to frown when I heard the word 'friend'. I sit on one of the bench opposite of him. So that, he will not see my blushing cheeks.

Isn't it hard too hide my cheeks because I think he knows it already. "I haven't ask your name yet that time. So, what is your name?" He asks me playfully but I don't answed anything.

"I'll just call you mine then," He mutters the last part silently that cause me not to hear it. "What?" I questions him. He goes closer to my ear and whispers, "Mine, I'll call you mine,".

My cheeks become redder. "Don't play with me Yonghwa-ssi," I defend myself by pretending that I isn't affecting me. But it does..

He sits beside me on the same bench. "Then tell me your name," He begs me in a cute way. Say, is this the same person I've been crushing on? He looks different. I mean in a good way.

"My name is Ariana..." I mumble quietly and I'm not sure he hear it or not. "What I can't hear you," He complaints over my small and quiet voice. I go closer to him to whisper my name but to my surprise...

HE PECKED MY LIPS!?

I felt my heart burst out from my ribcage. Did he just-?

"Shh, I know your name is Ariana. By the way, I like you. I mean, love you," He confesses. My eyes widen, not believing what just happened. I don't know what to say, I'm speechless. I am not very ready for this..

Before I can answer anything, he smiles, "If you feel the same way too, meet me after my class. Bye, mine!,". He winks shyly and runs away from me.

It is very surprising and I don't know how to react...

Should I meet him after his class?

--------------------------------------------------

I'm very sorry for this late publishing. I was busy for school and it kills me. Sorry ^_^. Hope you enjoy. And for those who request, wait for my update ^_^. I promise I'll make it before 2016 :) Happy Thanksgiving (Am I too late?) XD