He took one step towards her but stopped when he noticed Rose standing in between them, who was busy staring at him in awe.

"I want to talk to you." He said looking straight at Cherryl.

"......y-y-yeah..." She replied and hid behind Rose. Damien glared at her action.

"Ok then I am going to go now." Rose chirruped and turned towards Cherryl and hugged her.

"Thank you so much for giving me an opportunity to see him from this close. I'll see you at lunch OK. Bye." Rose let her go and smiled at her. Cherryl looked at her beaming face in panic.

'Don't leave me alone with him!' Cherryl yelled at Rose through mind link. Since they were not werewolves it did not worked and Rose went, skidding down the hall. Cherryl stared at her retreating back in horror and then she was gone.

"Why didn't you wait for me?!" Hearing Damien's booming voice, she jumped back in terror. He took one step towards her making her take one back which made her back bump in the wall.

'Damn wall! At times like this she wished she could turn into a chameleon and could blend in with her surroundings! Next time she will make sure to stand with her back towards a door or better, stand in an open place.'

She gathered some courage and looked up only to meet with a ferocious glare pointed towards her. She looked around to spot any other living form but no one was there to save her. Her breath got stuck in her throat when two strong arms engulfed her in a breath-knocking hug.

Damien breathed in her tempting flowery scent in huge gulps. He buried his face in her neck, feeling calm and content. Once he was satisfied he let her go but still stayed close to her.

Cherryl looked everywhere but not at him as his chest was blocking her view so it was difficult for her to look at something else.

"From tomorrow onwards, wait for me to come to your house. I'll drive you to college and will take you home, understood or else I can always kidnap you." Damien said and chuckled. She gasped and shrunk back against the wall.

Damien grabbed her chin and made her look at him. He stared down at her grey eyes getting lost in them. She dropped her eyes but that did not stop him from leaning in. She let out a surprised gasp when his nose touched hers.

Damien does not want to complicate things between them but he could not help himself. The urge to kiss her was so strong and intense that he could not control. Moreover, her lips looked so soft and inviting and her scent was driving his beast, crazy. His heart was drumming in his chest just like hers.

'Just one kiss. Just this time. Just one taste of her and he would not kiss her ever again.' He thought and leaned in some more.

Just when his lips were about to touch hers he felt a pair of arms wrap around his torso making his beast let out an angry growl.

"Hey, baby. I have missed you so much." Came an irritating voice from behind him. His beast wanted nothing more than to rip her arms from her body. He turned around and glared down at Ashley.

Before he could have uttered a word she planted her lips on his removing all the traces of mouth watering scent from his senses. His beast was so angry that he was about to take over in the middle of the hallway. He let out an angry growl and pushed her off him with so much force that she fell to the floor.

"Don't ever touch me again! Get lost before I rip you apart!" His beast growled at her. She looked at him with wide terrified eyes. She scrambled to her feet and took off down the hall in tears.

He turned around only to find Cherryl missing. Now he was furious more than ever.

Cherryl was in her class now and she was not able to hear a single word her professor was saying as her heart was thumping so loudly in her ears.