Chapter 33: Wedding Day

Depuis le début

I gasp when I see myself in the mirror. My face looks flawless in the make up that my mom did. You couldn't even see the pimples on my forehead that refuse to disappear no matter what I use. I seriously feel so beautiful when I look myself in the mirror and I had to hold my tears when I see the proud look in my mom's eye as I didn't want to ruin the hard work my mom did on my make up.

I seriously am so lucky to have a mom who good in make up, as I don't have to hire someone to do it. I always let my mom make me up when I have a functions, as she knows how to make me look beautiful best. I got up from the chair and gave my mom a big hug and whispers, "thank you," in her ears. When I pull myself from my mom I can see her glistening.

"Mom please don't cry. If you cry I will cry too," I told her in a shaky voice. She nods her head and tries hard not to cry. "Okay it's time to get dress in your wedding dress," she said while grabbing the wedding dress that is hanging on the door.

I totally love my dress, as it is the wedding dress I have dream of. I fell in love with it at first sight but when I saw the price my heart drop. I was disappointed because it was so expensive so I went to try other dress and decided on this okay wedding dress but today when I arrive at the dressing room I see the dress that I fell in love with hanging on the door.

I was left speechless and my mom explain how Ricardo told her to get this dress no matter the price. I just fell in love with him more for doing his best to make me happy for this day. It took a few minutes to carefully put on the dress, as it is body fitting at the top and quite puffy at the bottom. My wedding dress is a tube top and I have to make sure that nothing comes out.

Once I am done wearing the wedding dress I look at the mirror and gasp as I seriously look like a princess. My hair is in a beautiful braid that is pin on my head with a few strands of hair framing my face. I feel like crying again but held it in and gave my mom a grateful smile. "Oh! My baby looks so beautiful today," my mom gush while fixing minor details on my hair.

I just gave her an indulging smile. "Oh! I almost forgot. Here you go," she says while putting a blue hair pin on my hair. "That is your something blue and now something new," she says when she finish putting the hair pin. She rummage her bag and pull out a box and when she open it I saw a beautiful broach. "Bethany bought this one for you," mom said putting it on my dress.

I didn't know what to say so I just look at the broach. When did Beth buy this beautiful broach? "And now for something old. This necklace was my mother's price possession," mom told me while carefully putting it around my neck. "There," mom says once she clip the necklace on. I turn to look at the mirror and the women I see in the mirror stun me speechless.

I couldn't believe I am staring at my reflection. The women I see in the mirror looks so breathtaking that it took a while for to snap out of it. I turn to my mom and went to hug her again. "Alright child. There is still something borrowed," mom says as she hugs me. I pull out of the hug and look at her as she lifts a gorgeous bracelet. "This is mine I am lending it to you for today," mom says.

She lifts my right hand and gently put the bracelet on. I look at the bracelet when it is clip on. I watch as it shines on my hand. "Oh mom! Thank you so much," I choke out holding her hands. "Your welcome. I would do anything for you. You know that," mom told me her lips trembling.

It was a second later when the door is open and Beth steps into the room. "Are you guys ready because its time to go-," Beth stop talking when she sees me. "Oh my god! You look so gorgeous right now," she says while trying not to cry, as she knows that if start crying I will start crying as well. "Thank you," I said. "Okay come on before I start bawling my eyes out," Beth announce.