~The Transfer Student~ <3 (Ohshc fanfiction)

"It'll be very nice if you joined us."
"And if I don't?" Riku asked, hanging upside down from the monkey bars of the park. Freeing his hands from any object to hold him up in support. His black gamer shirt revealing his slightly toned stomach and his bangs revealing his piercing blue eyes.
"If you don't, you ask," Kyoya murmured to himself while smirking at the blond. Raising his finger to point at Riku's torso, he says,"Then I could accidentally place some pictures of you selling off your body on your parents' desk. Preferably the ones that show homosexual liking. I'm sure that would explain the hikeys I'm able to see from here."
Riku quickly flipped off the bars, fixing his shirt and checking his chest for visible kiss marks, before sending Kyoya a glare.
"One day, I promise you, that your blackmailing would bring you down," Riku commented, shoving his hands into his baggy cargo shorts and walking to his friend's direction, in preference to asking, "So what's this club you're talking about? And why am I suddenly joining?"
"A host club," Kyoya answered, a mysterious glint sparkling in his eyes, "We now suddenly have two new members."

___________
Thoughts when I wrote the story:
"This shall be a very sexy story." (O/////O) <3
"Kyoya's eyes sparkled! He's a vampire now!" xD
"Tis will be short and to the point- No, it'll be however long! Will the readers like it though?"
^Comment your answer >.<
Vote if you want more!!!
And that is all the thoughts as I wrote the story, bowing to your bidding. Goodbye, my darlings and until next time :)
-Ghost