chapter 2

Airianna
"Max wake up." I said
"Dream max" Lavagirl said.
"Open your eyes Max." Sharkboy said
"Keep your eyes open and dream it." I said
"Wake up." Lavagirl said as we ran out. Before we left we went to the kitchen. Sharkboy hide on the roof on the room, while Lavagirl and I joined him.
Max walked in and looked at the cookies and milk we had. I had made part of the milk float while Sharkboy and Lavagirl ruined part of the cookies., showing we were there.
"Sharkboy." He picked up a cookie with shark bites." Lavagirl." A cookie that was burned to almost ash."Airianna" he said looking at the milk.
We ran out to look for his school, thinking it was best for his parents not to see us.
Time skip
There was a wind storm that would just to make our entrance even cooler and to teach those kids a lesson for saying we weren't real. But the thing is. I didn't make i
We all bursted through the window, standing in the middle of Max's class.
"It's them" a girl in the front of the class whispered.
The teacher looked over his desk, Lavagirl turned her head to him making him hide again. I bumped her and she turned back.
"I'm looking for Max. I said in my most confident voice. I am kind of shy and a wimp. Not to mention the pollution on Planet Drool making me weak. No wonder Sharkboy doesn't like me. Wait What?!?! 
Everyone in the class turned to point at a desk with his name on it. Lavagirl and I walked towards it. She set papers on fire while I. Sent any left flying across the room.
"She's wild" Linus said grabbing one of the papers I sent flying. Sharkboy grabbed the paper from him and ripped it to shreds all upset like. What's his problem? I sent the desk flying through the window as Max was in fetus position under it.
"We need your help Max. Come with us" Lava said. Max got up and followed us to the front of the class.
"What do I have to do?" He asked
"Come with us to planet Drool. We'll explain on the way." I said dizzily. I almost fell but Max caught me.
"We're going to planet Drool?" He muttered real close to my face. Oh god. Thank goodness Sharkboy ruined that moment by scratching a picture of the solor system and our planet of the board. He still seemed angry for some reason.
"It's my home planet, right outside your solor system." Lavagirl said helping me up.
"You should know Max, you made it up." I said turning back to him.
"I can't go with you.. Max said looking back at his classmates
"What. Why not."I asked
"Because your not real. The three of you are just a dream, and when I open my eyes you'll be gone." He shut his eyes tight. We walked behind him just for fun.
"We're still here Max. Lavagirl said scaring him. Suddenly I fell to the ground with a headache.
"If you want to stop the polluting darkness from destroying are worlds along with Airianna, come with us." Sharky demanded as he helped my up.
"You better go with them" the teacher said.
"Okay. I'll go." He said as a the girl clapped. Lavagirl brought Max to the ship as Sharky helped me there too.
"I can't believe I finally get to ditch this place to go to planet drool." He smiled as we ran."how are we getting there." But stopped running as he saw Sharky's spaceship.
We went in and pulled down the straps to our seats.
"Put these on everybody. Blue for the boys. Pink for the girl." Lava girl said handing Max and Sharky glasses as I pulled my own white ones out my pocket. Turns out Max got girls glasses.
"Do you have another pair of blue goggles?" Max asked.
"Nu uh." Sharky said almost cocky like. What's up with him.
"Here. Let's switch.. I said handing him my white pair. He swapped them for the pink.
"Thanks." He said and I could have sworn he blushed.
"So how do you fly it?" I asked him.
"You don't know?" He turned to Sharky.
"Duh, that's sorta been the whole problem." Sharky said. I groaned as the headache came back. "Oh and that too."
Suddenly Max did something and a go button came up. He pressed it and my took off. Yeah that totally helps my headache, note the sarcasm.
"How do. You fly it?" I asked wozzily.
"It's got an autopilot." Max said with a weird face.
"You just thought of everything, didn't you Max." Lavagirl smiled.
"Not exactly." He responded .
"How do you land it?" Sharky asked.
"That's the part I never thought of." He responded again.
"Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, you might want to hold on tomsomething." Lava girl said as her and Sharky grabbed on to the handle bars cooly. Max and I on the other hade latched on panicking, to the bars.
The ship crash down kind o f softly. The latch opened and the four of us walked out. 
"Welcome to planet Drool." I sighed, wimpering as I saw the polluting darkness around. Well here goes...... Everything