Rain

A/N: like i promised i'll publish a bokuto story uwu so here it is! i alr publish it on deviant art oh and this story is dedicated for my awesome bro BakaHimi, go check her deviant art, shes awesome XD

p.s: IM STILL DENYING PIETRO'S DEATH HELP

It is raining in kanto region, people in the busy streets scatter as they went to some place, go home or taking shelter,

But not a certain couple.

(name) hummed as she skips in the rain, along with her white haired boyfriend, Bokuto. Her now wet (h/c) hair bounces everytime she skiped, making bokuto chuckles at her antics, how could she be this hyper in the rain? It makes bokuto loves her even more.

She jumped into a puddle, earning a splash, but she didn't mind she always loves rainy days,the water always calms her down. She faces bokuto with a cheerful smile plastered on her face, a smile that always make the white haired boy's heart beats faster, man he would kill for that smile!

"you will get sick you know?"

"yes yes, but I cant help it! soaking in the rain always bring me peace you know?" she giggled "come on, join me its really fun!" she pulls bokuto arm as he drop the umbrella he's been holding he grinned widely at her, running along in the rain like a child.

"you're really strange" he chuckled "but that's what I like about you"

The two of them jump on a puddle while laughing, earning a few strange stare from other people but they ignore it and keep chasing each other in the rain , giggling like little kids,

Until bokuto slip on a puddle and hit face first that is.

"oh my god Bokuto are you okay?!" (name) ran to him with a worried face while helping bokuto.

"im okay, don't worry" he scratched his head, his cheerful grin still plastered on his face "it looks like I just keep FALLING for you"

.

.

.

What

"...Bokuto Kotaro did you just-"

"yes I did."

.

.

.

The next day they caught a flu and Akaashi have to take care of them.