Tell Me Your Deepest Secrete

Start from the beginning

I clicked my teeth at him. "After what happened. I would really like to try a sip."

He hands me my cup of scotch and sits next to me on the bed with his cup of scotch. "I haven't told any human this, but when I was born my dad didn't want me and my mother thought it was a good idea to live in the human world." Xalaxis drinks down the glass of scotch and pours more into his cup. "Man was she ever wrong. She fell in love with lowest of the low man. He'd beat her up just for the fun of it. He'd even starve her. She told me that he was the one that couldn't run out of life energy, whenever they did it. I bet you're wondering how I got by at such a young age. Kisses is all it would take for me till I reached the appropriate age for a incubus to stay at. So I look like I'm 21 years old, but really 90 years old. Yeah, my mom and I have been here for a while."

His eyes then look gloomy. "That man cheated on my mother and she couldn't handle it anymore. She, um well, let's say she left me forever. I had to fend for myself for a long time."

I gulp down the scotch and hug Xalaxis. "I bet she's in the demon realm or something."

"Thing is, when demons or other beings die. They don't go anywhere, they just vanish into nothing." He sniffles and hugs me back. "I shouldn't be crying."

"All things have to cry, for good or for bad." I wipe away his tears. His demon side shows a little. I guess he's accepting me. His horns grow out of his head and his cute winged bat ears are back. Yes, I think they're adorable.

"Tell me your deepest secretes, Asoka..." Xalaxis slightly sharp nails crush through my hair.

I take a deep breath. I touch his hand and snuggle into his hand. "I started seeing dead people around when my great aunt died. She would tell me all kinds of stories, from disney princess to their real faces in Grimm counterparts. Her names was Julia Park, I guess you could say she was like a second mom to me." My eyes water up a little. "It hit me the hardest when she died of a really bad cold. After a few days I saw her again and was really happy that I wanted to give her a hug. I passed right through her. So I started to talk to her instead. My parents thought I was going crazy thinking that Aunt Julia was still alive and talking to me. They took me back home and I kept seeing other dead people and sometimes animals. I knew I had to keep my mouth shut, so I did."

I look up at him as he smiles a little to try to make me smile. It worked.

A small smile, a real smile worked its way up on my lips. "Till now, it's just you that knows."

"We shared a secrete together. Only between us." Xalaxis brushes my wet checks gently. "You don't have to share your 'Shinigami eyes' secrete."

He has to know. I want him to know, so that I know that he would stay by my side. Not like a chess piece or god forbid a puppet. Like an actual friend, maybe something more? For now just friends.

"No, you need to know." I rub my eyes. "Be prepared, because it might shock you."

Xalaxis nods. "I'm ready to hear it."

"The reason why I have Shinigami eyes is because," I gulped down my nervousness that was rising. "I want to be the next Kira and take care of all the garbage that lives in this world, but really I want to be called different. I chose Slepkava because it means 'murderer' in Latvian."

Complete silence fills the room. I play with the covers on the bed and I dare not look up to see Xalaxis's face. His finger tilts my head up and he leans in and pecks my lips. I look at him in shock.

"I've been here when Kira tried to do what he believed. I thought he was just some crappy human joking around. Till I saw his work." Xalaxis deepens the kiss and I grab the back of his neck to pull him closer to deepen our kiss. "You will be the greatest goddess to rule these trash beings."

I smile. "I'm so happy that you agree, my beautiful Daredevil."

"Anytime Baby Bear." Xalaxis kisses the top of my head. "Now, if you will excuse me, I'm going to take a midnight snack."

He gets up and walks towards the door, with my key card in his hand.

I frown. "Do you enjoy it?" I mumbled.

"I don't, I promise. The one that I like is you. I won't cheat on you and you know I won't after that trash treated my mother. It's just food." He opens the door and winks at me. "We'll do it when you're ready."

Xalaxis closes the door. I fall back onto the bed and blush at the thought of the kisses we shared. I touch my lips, still a little swollen from those loving kisses. I grab the nearest pillow and hug it with glee.

Finally. Someone that isn't like Rushifa. Even though Xalaxis is a incubus, his demon powers aren't working on me anymore. I think he knows.

Finally, someone that will love me for what I do. What I really do. As Slepkava.