Tell Me Your Deepest Secrete

Start from the beginning

I shake my head to get myself together. "We are not staying in the same room!"

Xalaxis folds his arms. "Well you took me away from my dinner! You need to pay my 'needs', or else!"

My jaw drops. "You're the one that followed me!"

"Either way, you need to pay me." He stands in front of me. "Or we can be a little kinky and do it outside." He smirks.

I blush and throw my hands in the air. "Just go do it with the front desk lady or some maid! Just not to the point where you kill them." I point at him.

Xalaxis groans. "Fine!"

"Save me..."

The ghost girl back from the crime scene appears up in my face. Her face looking more gory than last time.

I glare at her. "Leave me alone."

"Never." Some more ghosts show up. All girls around the first girl's age and they all surround me. "We want to rest!"

"All I wanted was to go home to mom and dad!" One screams and scratches me. "Your fault!"

"What the hell?" Xalaxis cyan eyes start glowing. "Leave her alone!"

"Your fault that I couldn't get a boyfriend!" Another screams and she pulls my hair. One puts their arm through my right shoulder. It starts throbbing in pain. I grab the hurt shoulder and get pushed by the main ghost. I feel rage fill me up. "I could send you to where you don't exist anymore..." I whispered. "You girls won't even go out with a..."

Turn on, no off! I don't know!

"Bang." I look up and feel this huge pain in my eyes. "Disappear forever!"

The ghosts start screaming as they turn into black flames and nothing was left, not even their presence lingered longer.

"Asoka." Xalaxis kneels down next to me. "Are you okay?"

I blink a lot, but the pain doesn't lift off after somehow getting rid of the ghost girls. "Why do my eyes hurt?"

"Because they're black with red rings." He carries me in his arms. "Come on. Which floor?"

I take a deep breath and lean my head on his chest. "The top floor. It's the only room up there." I grip onto his black leather coat. "My eyes hurt so much!" I whimper.

"Shh, it's okay." He carries me with one arm and puts me over my shoulder, patting my back. "I'm here, I'll pass on dinner and help you. Just try to close your eyes even though they hurt."

I close my eyes and feel the sting of pain hit harder. The elevator dings for each floor it passes by. It's giving me a bad headache along with the pain in my eyes,

I can hear the elevator's doors open and we are walked out of the annoying digging contraption.

"Where's your key." Xalaxis demanded.

"Right back pocket." I open my eyes to see the elevator's doors being closed. The pain is slowly going away. "Don't you dare get a feel."

His chuckle vibrates through me. "How'd you know." He takes out the key card, but doesn't grab my butt. Funny. I thought he would to joke around.

Xalaxis unlocks my door and sets me down on the bed. He cups his hands around my face. "Your eyes are back to normal."

He walks back to shut the door and grab a bottle of scotch. "Want to tell me why you have Shinigami eyes and that you can see dead people?"

I rub my eyes and point at the other cup. "If you share some of your secretes than I can share you mine."

"Hmm." Xalaxis scratches his chin and shrugs. "Sure why not? Also you're underage. No drinking for you."