-The Only One For Me-

Note!! This story is "The Only One For Me" by Janiel16 and I suggest you read her book because it's really good! and well, me being the weirdo I am decided I wanted a smut chapter, so yeah, I made one, lol I'm not creepy at all....enjoy!

3rd Person

As they enterered the hotel room, Joey 'awed' for the room he booked wad rather big, and very elegant. Joey was ready to throw his shows off and jump into the huge kings sized bed. But Joey knew Daniel wasn't ready to sleep, oh hell no, Joey was getting many mixed signals whilst in the taxi on their way to the hotel, only signaling that Daniel didn't just want sex, but that he needed sex, and now.

And Joey being the teaser he his decides to purk his ass out slightly while unloading each of there suitcases.

Daniel couldn't resist it anymore, he quickly grabbed Joey and pinned him against the hotel walls and began grinding slowly.

"D-Daniel...ahh..w-what are y-you doing"

Joey said, in between hard to hold back moans. Joey knew exactly what Daniel was doing, He just wanted to hear Daniels husky response. Yet, He simply couldn't help the slipping sounds come from his mouth as he became aroused very fast, from just the feeling of Daniel being so close to him.

"I'm making you mine."

Daniel growls, as he attacks Joeys neck with kisses, finding his sweet spot rather quick from the way Joey reacts.

Joey lets a load moan escape as Daniel sucks harder on to the spot.

"Mm, Moan again, it sounds wonderful,"

Daniel pleads as Joey goes against his ear and repeatedly moans again, and again, and again. Only making Daniel go harder than ever with each continuous moan.

"F-Fuh," Is all Joey is able to say. He's simply too dazed to have anything other than moans escape his mouth.

Daniel finally lifts his head from Joeys neck and bangs his lips into his, making all space between them disappear. Daniel continues to thrust against Joey as both of them become a moaning mess of un-humane noises.

Daniel becomes even more needy, and starts to take both his and Joeys clothes  off.

Whilst keeping the kiss, might I add.

But God. Joeys hurting from his pounding erection and he demands for it to be resolved now.

"D-Daniel, please, ahh, bl-blow me,"

And with one quick move, Daniels on his knees and perches Joey against the wall with one hand, while he slips Joeys underwear down with the other. As he pulls them down, Joeys hard member shoots up and Daniel quickly grabs hold of it.

Now it's a first time for the both of them, but they've watched porn, read yahoo answers, all that 'great stuff'. But Daniel seems almost a professional as he works Joey with onebhand and begins grazing his tongue over the tip of Joeys length.

Daniel finally can't resist the dying need to have Joey inside his mouth and devours him completely while Joey becomes a panting mess.

"Ah...yeah...ri-right...there.."

Joeys hisses as Daniel bobs up and down, up and down, repeatedly.

Joey soon finds himself buckle his hips forward, making his cock go further into Daniels throat. And God, oh god, Daniels gag is priceless, and makes Joey loose it.

Joey thrusts into Daniels throat as Daniel hallow's his mouth around his lengthy dick. Joey starts to squirm as he's never felt anything so amazing in his entire life. And it's safe to say that Daniel will be the only one to ever satisfy him. Cause he's just,

So. Damn. Good.

Daniel on the other hand continues bobbing while grabbing hold of Joeys balls and squeezing them, making Joey let out a deep moan, of pure perfection.

Joey finally begins to feel his stomach tangle, and he feels a warm sensation build up as Daniel still sucks hard on his member.

"I-I'm, I'm close,"

Daniel takes that as a rather obvious sign and starts to bob even faster than before, letting Joey go fully down his throat.

Joey finally can't take it, and realeases deep into Daniels throat, as Daniel swallows all of Joeys cum without hesitation.

Joeys legs tremble to the ground, he falls to Daniels level, but sits down instead of kneels, and grab the back of Daniels head.

"what about you?" Joey says motioning to Daniels hard, untouched length.

"Well, I don't want to...you know, rush you..."Daniel says studdery.

yes Daniel would love to be sucked off, but he feels he'd much rather be rode off....if that's even a thing.

He wants Joey to take him in, all the way, to the final inch. Yes Joey has seen Daniels dick, and it's quite frankly pretty huge, but Daniel wants to wait a little, for he knows they don't have protection with them.

For now....

------------
so did you like it? tell me if you'd like me to write a smut chapter for your book!! I'll read and get to know your storyline, give you credit and all that good stuff!!