We are back

(y/n) pov.
,,Ahhhh it's good to be back"said Natsu.I am walking beside him with my friends.,,Yeah I know what you meen" said Gray with a small smile on his face.I smile to my self knowing I am going to see my other friends from Fairy Tail when I smelled something realy good.,,I smell another dragon slayer" said Natsu when he looked at my face and said ,,I think (y/n) found a mate." I blushed realy hard when I bumped into someone and fell on my butt. ,,Hey watch out!" someone yelled at me. ,,I'm sorry" ,,Here (y/n) take my hand" said Erza. ,,Ohhh so you are those fairy tail losers something built inside me and Laxus sa it and knew what was going to happen ,, (y/n) calm down,we don't need IT now". The guy with black hair looked feard when he sensed my power.Just when I was about to speak my exceed Luca ,,Hey (y/n),me and Happy čame back" ,,Wait you are a dragon slayer,I didn't know there are more dragon slayers buy the way we are twin dragons,I am a Light dragon slayer and he is a Shadow dragon slayer" said the irritating blond guy. ,,So what I am a Fire dragon slayer and my sister is a Queen dragon slayer "said an irritated Natsu. ,,I'm Sting and this is Rogue. So see you on Grand Magic Games" said Sting and leaned next to my ear ,, See you to sweet heart" thats when I blushed madly. We started to walk back.

Time skip to Fairy tail
Me nad Natsu desided to enter in full glory. ,,Natsu .. 3....2....1 Fire dragon roar!!!!!!!!" ,,Fire dragon roar!!!!!!" and the door exploded. ,,AAAAAAAA" you could hear Levy screem ,, What fool did this!!!!!!". ,,Who is a fool?" asked me and Natsu. ,,Guys!!!!!" yelled Mira.

To be continued
Hey guys,this is my first story and in advance sorry if my uplate are slow I have to study for school there are a lot of tests coming so see you next time
Bayyyyy
IvanaDragneel