Really 'Taiga'

'Very interesting,his weakness is actually his tail.Nodayo.'Midorima and Akashi started grabbing at Kuroko's tail.Once again,Momoi fainted at the sight of Kuroko's blushing face.

Akashi asked just how in the world did he obtained a cat's eat and tail.Kuroko said that he had no idea what happened to him and how did he grown it and also pointed out that Momoi and Riko made him their cookie taste tester.(WTF?I have no idea what I'm writing now)During the night after he ate the cookies,he felt pain on his back and head.

1 hour later,at Akashi's threat,Riko and Momoi made the cookie once again.(Momoi recovered)Akashi requested that one of them must be the lab rat and eat the cookie.Kise,Aomine and the other Seirin's basketball members quickly fled,Midorima claimed that he should avoid cookie as it is a unlucky item for him to possess today.Murasakibara claimed that he had tooth decay for eating too much sweet even though he is still munching on potato chips.Akashi well...is just out of question(obviously).

As Kagamine was reprimanded on how to treat a girl properly by Kuroko,Kagamine volunteered reluctantly.After playing for an hour or two,they sat on the bench to rest for a short period of time -or so they all thought they could-Taiga flinched by the sudden throbbing pain on the said areas and collapsed on the ground writhing in pain.

Sometime after Taiga ate the cookie,Kuroko disappeared(again).Causing the others to look for him...no...
Only the GoMs,their manager,Taiga and Riko stayed in the gym.Reason so,to monitor Taiga's condition.By pure coincidence,when all of them blinked they eyes at the same time,Taiga have grown some characteristic of an animal.

'Really?Taiga to Tiger'Kuroko fell from the air.