Louis read out another quote about the two male protagonists, and both boys burst out laughing. Liam rolled his eyes.

“This guy is pretty bad ass actually, he just lit a bin on fire in the classroom!” Andy said, nudging Louis’ elbow with his own, before they both exchanged a devious look, which showed Liam that they were up to no good.

“Maybe we should light a bin on fire…think of the rep we would get!” Louis proposed excitedly, before Liam had finally had enough. He stood up and yanked his book away from the two teenage boys and placed it against his heart.

“He didn’t do it for his rep, he did it because he was craving for attention…you guys wouldn’t get it. Unless you read it, yourselves.” Liam told them, before he dropped back onto his original place on the grass with a condescending smile. Louis rolled over, before he sat up.

“No thanks, I’m not interested in reading a book about a gay teacher and student. It’s weird.” Louis told him stubbornly, and Andy nodded, as he propped himself back up on one arm once again.

“Yeah, that’s fifty shades weird, man.” He spoke, before Louis let out a slight gasp and turned down to look at his friend.

“I love that book.” Louis mumbled with cheeky eyes, and Andy wriggled his eyebrows back at him, which caused Liam to roll his eyes once more. He mumbled an insult about the book in question, before he looked down and started to try and find where he was, before his book was so cruelly taken from him.

“I still can’t believe you read stories about gay guys…” Louis mumbled, which caused Andy to chuckle. Liam bit on his bottom lip so that the sigh behind his teeth wouldn’t escape.

“I’m sorry that as a gay guy myself, reading about some guy whipping a girl or God knows what doesn’t interest me. At all.” Liam quipped back, even though he felt like shit inside. Liam was open about his sexuality to his friends, it was who he was, and it wasn’t going to change anytime soon, but it seemed that his friends tiny-headed minds wouldn’t be changing anytime soon, either.

“But a teacher and a student…” Andy contemplated, frowning a little. Liam rolled his eyes and discharged himself from the conversation. If Harry were here, then he would have stuck up for him. Harry was one of those guys that could be immature, but he knew when to be serious. Harry also seemed to take an interest when Liam talked about a certain event that had happened in a book, and at times he even offered up what he thought about it. Harry was just an all round decent guy, and clever too. He was definitely a true friend. Liam looked up slowly and raised one of his eyebrows, as he looked over the two other buffoons he called his friends. For some reason, they were his true friends too.

When Harry Styles walked into his form room, pulling his blazer sleeves back up to his elbows as he did so, he was greeted by a loud cheer by his best friend.

“Harry! How was revision?” Louis yelled, as he pulled Harry’s body into the seat next to his. Harry tripped over his own feet in the process, and landed on the seat with a huff and a bump.

“It was good…” Harry answered, trying to nurse his bum, before Liam leaned forward on the table behind and ruffled up Harry’s hair.

“I’m so glad that you’re back, Hazz. It has been such a long hour with these idiots.” Liam spoke, which made Andy let out a sound of disapproval. Harry chuckled, quickly pitying his best friend, as he imagined him sat inbetween Louis and Andy on the school field, his fingers in his ears as he tried to ignore whatever the hell they were talking about.

“Hope you aren’t too traumatised.” Harry chuckled, as he leant back in his chair to look up at Liam with a half apologetic, but half cheeky smile. Liam, tilted his head side to side, his big brown eyes looking up in mock thought.