The competition

Rainbow Dash's pov: we were making all the stuff for the macaroons. Sonic had just finished telling me that his mom showed how to make macaroons but he kept failing after cooking them.

Sonic: okay rainbow ready to put these in the oven.

Rainbow dash: wait sonic before you cook macaroons you have to pound the pan on the counter to get all the air bubbles out (starts pounding the pan on the counter)

Sonic: that's probably what I've been doing wrong.

Rainbow dash: (starts to giggle)

Then a person walked up to rainbow dash

???: hey rainbow crash hahaha

Rainbow dash: what pinkie pie

Pinkie pie: just so you know me and applejack are going to win this so I wouldn't even try to do this (walks to applejack)

Sonic: that was once your friend?

Rainbow dash: yeah and applejack too. I just don't know why they would choose popularity over me.

Sonic: its okay rainbow dash. So can I put these in the oven?

Rainbow dash: yes wait is the oven on.

Sonic: yes remember that was the first thing we did.

Rainbow dash: oh yeah

So after we put the macaroons into the oven we were thinking of what we were going to put in the middle of the macaroons.

Sonic: so what are we going to put in the middle.

Rainbow dash: I don't know.

Both: huh CHOCOLATE!!!

Sonic: chocolate it is.

Rainbow dash's POV: so when I was making the chocolate sonic was watching the macaroons. when the were done sonic put the chocolate in the middle. Are macaroons were a light blue color. I was a little nervous when Mrs.cake came around and tried our macaroons.

Mrs.Cake: and the winners are...

Pinkie pie:(looked at rainbow dash with a smirk on her face)

Mrs.Cake: sonic and rainbow dash!!!

Sonic then grabbed rainbow and started jumping up and down. Rainbow dash was blushing. Then sonic let go.

Sonc: sorry dashie(started to blush really hard while thinking) why did you call her dashie idiot

Rainbow dash: its okay sonic

Sonic: so do you want to come over to my place and have a sleep over.

Rainbow dash: yes sonic I would love to.

Sonic: at 7 pm

Rainbow dash: alright.

At 7pm

Sonic's POV:I was thinking about how I called rainbow dash dashie. I was so embarrised. Now I was thinking if she only said yes to be nice. Then I heard a knock at the door.

Sonic:(opens the door) hi rainbow dash.

Rainbow dash: hi sonic

Sonic: POV: she looks so pretty. Her hair was in a ponytail, she had a lightning shaped necklace, and a rainbow colored dress.

Sonic: Make your self and do you want to sleep in the geust's bedroom.

Rainbow dash: I'd rather sleep with you.

Sonic: OK then.