When he asks you out

Hotch:
"We think that the unsub has had military training. So this means he must have been in the army, navy, anything like that. We also think he is a white male around the age of 20-26 years old. This man has been taking 2 victims at a time each week, murdering them, by shooting them perfectly in the head. If you have any information or thoughts about this, please find us and tell us everything, thank you" You say informing the police and agents. You step away from the podium and meet up with Agent Hotch.

"Hey Aaron" You say with a smile and he smiles back.

"Hey (Y/N)" He replies and you can see him sweating and looking quite nervous.

"Umm, you okay? You seem nervous?" You ask him and he blushes immediatley.

"Uh, yeah... I was just wandering if you wanted to go out to dinner, tonight?" Hotch asks nervously and you chuckle.

"I'd love too" You say and he smiles.

"Great, I'll see you at 6" He says and you both go to your offices for work.

Morgan:
You are on your living room couch with nothing to do, with your leg in a cast propped up on the table and a cup of coffee to your right, you sit there sightly looking at the blank TV with absolutley, nothing to do. Just then your phone starts ringing and an Unknown Caller ID is popping up. You answer it cautiously, incase it was the guy who bombed your friends house.

"Hello?" You ask to the unknown caller.

"Hey (Y/N), its Derek" Derek says and a heavy weight of relief is released off your chest.

"Oh hey Derek, whats up?" You ask him and he chuckles and you could feel his smile coming through the phone.

"I was just checking up on you, to see how your doing. You good?" He asks and you chuckle.

"Yeah, i'm okay I guess. Just bored... very bored" You say and you both laugh.

"Well, I was wondering," Derek says and a rise of hope rises through your vanes. "if you wanted to go out tonight? Maybe see a movie or something?" Derek asks and you smile.

"Sure! What time?" You ask him happily.

"5 oclock? I'll pick you up?" Derek asks making sure its okay.

"Sounds great, see you then" you say, and you both get ready for your date.

Reid: You sit at home, watching Netflix, eating some popcorn, you know, the normal stuff. You start to become thirsty so you get up from your couch and walk into your kitchen. You grab a cup of cold water and sit on a chair in your dining room. As you enjoy the wonderful view of your backyard your cell phone begins to ring. You grab it and see its an Unknown number, you answer the phone.

"Hello?" You ask the person.

"Hi, is this Y/N?" The voice says. It sounds so familiar but you can't put a ring on it.

"Yes, this is she" You say and you can feel this person smiling on the other end of the call.

"Hey, Its Spencer. I meet you at the coffee shop a few days ago. How are you?" He asks and you giggle.

"I'm good, how are you?" You asks.

"I-I'm great! Thanks for asking. Um, so, I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight? Maybe for dinner or something?" Spencer asks and you smile.

"Yeah, what time?" You ask.

"mmm.. 4:30?" He asks.

"Perfect, see you then" You say and you and Spencer hang up.

Now, you anxious for that date.