Rose Petals

"Akatsu..."

Hanabusa held in his tight grip the white sheets beneath him as he felt Akatsuki's tongue licking his pale neck. He faced sideways to give Akatsuki a better angle, and bit his lower lip upon feeling Akatsuki's sharp fangs grazing over his skin and slowly piercing through it. He felt his blood flowing out of his neck, causing him to feel weak beneath his cousin who straddled him as he satisfied himself by drinking his blood.

Akatsuki suckled Hanabusa's neck, satisfying his thirst and craving for blood; Rather, his craving for Hanabusa's blood. He wanted to pierce his fangs deeper through Hanabusa's neck, but he didn't want to hurt him. He licked the two holes on Hanabusa's neck after ejecting his fangs to clean up the mess he made, and watched as the wound healed, skin closing little by little.

Just how did they end up like this?

It was after classes, when Hanabusa was staring at Kaname standing by the window, staring at the view outside Cross Academy, like he usually did. Kaname, at that time, was holding a blood red-colored rose in his hand, pulling off its petals gently and slowly, as if he was trying not to hurt the rose. Hanabusa also caught Akatsuki taking a glance at Kaname in less than a second, and suddenly smirking with an unknown and unpredictable reason. Upon arriving at their dorm room, that was when Akastuki pinned him up against the wall, asking if he could have a taste of his blood.

Hanabusa reminisced everything that happened before this, and it all flashed clearly in his mind. Realizing that he was drowning in his thoughts, he blushed slightly when he heard Akatsuki muttering a soft "mmn" after tasting his blood. He freed the sheets from his grip when Akatsuki held both of his wrists. What was Akatsuki's next move? His dear cousin who was molesting him at that moment was more unpredictable than he was normally.

Akatsuki's hold on Hanabusa's wrist didn't last. His hands moved to Hanabusa's chest, then to the first button of this polo shirt. He freed the first button, and moved to the next until all eight buttons got out of their holes. When he caught Hanabusa's eyes watching the movement of his hands, he decided to peel off the polo shirt from Hanabusa's body slowly and gracefully, just like how he'd peel off rose petals, just like how Kaname peeled off the rose petals from after class. Akatsuki did this slowly to tease him and make him plead. He pulled off the polo shirt slowly, making seconds feel like hours, and hours like years, letting Hanabusa's pale skin show little by little. He made Hanabusa feel like it was eternity before letting him free from that damned clothing.

Was this the reason behind Akatsuki's nasty grin after taking a glance at Kaname? Well, somehow, it was good. It made Hanabusa feel good ---more than good, rather. It was ecstasy.

"Akatsuki, please..." Hanabusa managed to plead in between pants of pleasure and worry that they might get caught by Kaname. It was clear in his blue eyes that he didn't want another punishment from Kaname for the nth time, but no one actually knew the punishment he had received from the Dorm President.

Hanabusa arched his back, attempting to make the cloth on his chest slide down to his shoulder blades. It was a vain attempt. Akatsuki held the hem of the polo shirt in his fingers, and he wouldn't let go of it.

It finally came to the point that Akatsuki could no longer wait. He ended up removing Hanabusa's polo shirt aggressively, making a scratch on both of Hanabusa's shoulder blades. The scratches bled, and the crimson red blood that flowed from Hanabusa's skin stimulated Akatsuki's senses much more. He licked Hanabusa's right shoulder blade first, again, slowly to tease Hanabusa. He did the same on the other side at the same pace, and he was successful at his attempt.

"Akatsuki, faster... Please..." Hanabusa shuddered at the feeling of Akatsuki's tongue on his shoulder blade. He moaned when he felt his erection growing in his pants.