Are Werewolves Real or Fake?

Werewolves are a mythological or folkloric human with the ability to shape-shift into a wolf or a hybrid wolf-like creature, either purposely or after being placed under a curse or affliction (A bite or scratch from another werewolf). They are only killed by being shot by a silver bullet. Full moons are there way of turning into the beast.

Most explanations to events of strange killings in England, Romania, France, Germany, and many other countries in Europe have been turned to large wolves. Most of the attacks were on people in the same field as there cattle. Usually attacks were at night. But if you look at the way wolves eat and attack. You will see that it does not match the killing. Wolves attack in packs not alone. They even attack animals over people. The victims were said to have there throat ripped and there body scratched up. They were usually half eaten. Wolves do not stop eating. They usually finish the meal if not they call there brethren to finish it off. Wolves are more scared of us than we are of them. So when they shot the wolves would either call for help or run away. The killings of the farmers and people in the villages were found dead by them self and all there flock or cattle accounted for. Wolves would have taken at least two of the animals for there young pups and wife.

Werewolves have really good hearing. They also have great sight. They have a nose better than a hound dogs. Also they are very hairy, big, strong, smelly, fast, and smart. They act out of rage more than anything. Silver bullets can kill them in this age in time. Earlier they could be killed by many things that were metal. But ,like our body with viruses, they grew immune to it. they are extremely fast. they can easily outrun a cheetah. They have extremely high bodily functions. When they are wounded they can heal the wound 5 times faster than any regular human can. They travel alone because there are few and they need to scatter across the globe. The main thing of survival is to have enough resources in your general location. if there were two werewolves in one location the demand for supply would go up tremendously and they would eventually fight each other for survival.