The Eyes of Dreams

Normal P.O.V

Lucy sat in the corner holding her legs closer to her. Yuma was mad at her. Lucy looked at the door. Then noticed the lock was now broken.

"Lucy" Yuma made eye contact with her. She stood up. "You should just give up now. Let me get started on your punishment." He smirked at her.

Earlier

Lucy looked at Yuma in front of her. She began to shake. He grabbed her hand and smirked. She did her famous Lucy kick at Yuma. Lucy felt him grab her so she faced him. Lucy pushed him away and kicked him then ran back until she found herself back at the mansion. Yuma was too close so she ran back inside and locked herself in her room.

Now

Yuma pinned her to the wall. Lucy felt him move closer to her neck and smirk. He bit her neck. Lucy felt him move away. He looked into her eyes. Lucy couldn't understand what he was doing. Yuma let go of her and left. Lucy didn't understand what why he stopped.

Yuma's p.o.v

"Why did I not continue. There is nothing wrong with me, right?" I shook my head and stood up.

I should just get her from the room next door and get a taste. Her wonderful sweet scent is only making it worse. I walked into Lucy's walked lock her door. Only to bite her neck and get a taste of her blood. Then bite the other side of her neck.

She is a beauty and now I know. I like her looks so what. She looks so pure in her sleep. She is probably not. My mind can not keep straight. She's not so perfect. I only want her blood. She is driving me insane. Is she punishing me?

My heart hurts being near her. I can't take it. Should I stop? I stop biting Lucy and seen her. Lucy was awake. I lower my head down far enough that our lips touched. I don't know what I am doing. I can't help it.

Feeling her not return my kiss back only hurts me more and angers me. I backed away and bit her neck. The thing I couldn't understand was why am I causing her so much pain? Yet she shows no reaction. What do I mean? I feel her fear yet I don't see it. I stopped again.

"Gomene Yuma," She said to me. Then backed away and so she hit her backboard. I just looked at her coldly and walked out of her room. At the same time feeling like an idiot.