Hailey

Hailey

I lived in a small town near Manchester. I've been in Foster homes ever since the day I was born. I have no idea what my birth family is like or who they even are. I don't even know my last name. I've been pinned with Evans since that was my Foster parents' last name. So basically my name is Hailey Evans. I have seven foster brothers. Yes you heard right seven. Their names are Matt, Ryan, Andrew, Jeremy, Nate, Blake, and Jack. Nate was the oldest, followed by Blake, then Ryan and Jeremy, Matt was older than me by a year, and I was next then Jack and Ryan. My foster parents were Marylyn and Paul Evans.

I went to our bathroom and turned the knob only to find out it was locked. I banged on the door trying to figure out who it was.

"I'm busy!" Matt said.

"Matt! I need to get ready for school!" I yelled.

"So do I!"

I sighed and went to the kitchen, I didn't even want to go to school. I hated it! I was bullied by pretty much everyone. I was helped out by my fosters, but still.

I entered the kitchen where my six other foster brothers were.

"Matt has the bathroom" I mumbled.

"Again" the all whispered.

I grabbed a piece of toast the was in the centre of the table and took a bite.

"Do you want me to walk you to class?" Nate asked me.

"No, that will just make it worse" I answered.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded and got up from the table. I walked back to the bathroom and knocked.

"Matt, are you almost done?"

The door opened and Matt came out with a smile plastered on his face.

"Yes, yes I am" he said walking to the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes and went inside locking the door behind me. When I got out of the shower I brushed my dark curls and put mascara on my eyelashes. I looked at myself in the mirror and looked into my green eyes.

"Ready for hell" I said to myself and got out of the bathroom.

"Come on kids! You'll be late for school!" Marylyn called as we all walked out the door.

We kissed Marylyn and Paul goodbye and started to walk to school. Our family weren't the richest on the block, we really couldn't afford cars. All the guys were messing around chasing each other down the street as I walked slowly behind them, stalling to go to school.

"Come on Hailey" Jeremy called.

I waved to signal that I was okay where I was. They ran to school and I was alone when I heard someone call my name behind me.

"Hey! Evans!"

I turned and saw a figure waking to me, I recognised who it was and began to walk faster.

"Where do you think you're going Evans?"

I walked a little faster trying to catch up to my fosters. I spotted them ahead and looked back, I wouldn't be able to get there in time, so I called for one.

"Nate!"

He looked back as I began to run towards him, he jogged to me and saw who I was running from.

"Get away from her!" he yelled pushing the bully Ian.

"What's your problem?!" Ian yelled.

"Why are trying to get to my sister?" Jack yelled from behind and being followed by the others.

"She's not your sister. You guys are just a bunch of orphans! There's a reason why your families didn't want you"

That comment again. That comment always got to us. Ian walked past is brushing his arm roughly on Nate.

"I hate him so much" Ryan muttered.

"We all do" Blake said.