Secret in Montreal: Chapter 1

* First Story/book ever, so feel free to comment! If u have anything against bi's or gays DON'T read! This is for the general public that likes stories about things like this. 

Hope u like my story! ( ' ▽ ' )ノ 

I learned Japanese emoticons just for this !(*^▽^*)

Detroit a city in Michigan, the sky is gray, and the city is bustling. In a tiny apartment room in the slums, there's a boy and his sister. Now, I won't focus to much on the girl; but her name is Cerise. The boy's name is Matthew. He's 5'7 , has beautiful amber eyes, and has soft fluffy light brown hair. 

Matthew's POV

My name's Matthew and this is how my day starts. Wake up at 5:00 am , and go to my small bathroom in my cheap apartment. It cost me 200 bucks a month. The cheapest I could find. 

Then I get dressed for work, and walk into the kitchen. My sister, Cerise cooks breakfast; and leaves me my OJ (seriously she's a life saver)!  Cerise is 13 years old, and I am 16 years old. Our parents are dead. Mugged and killed in the streets of Detroit.

I looked at the clock, 5: 25. Oh shit! I'm gonna be late for work!  I drink all my OJ and leave my plate in the sink. I get my wallet, and keys. Lock the door, and jump down the flight of stairs leading down.

I've got many jobs, my first in the morning is a cafe called,"S.Montreal".

The manager let me work there , because of my great baking/ waiting skills. Hurriedly I make it to the cafe.  A 13 minute run the the cafe.  Our cafe opens at 6:00. Since, I am a waiter most of the time I don't need to be there really early.           The cafe is decorated in little blue and gold lights. It has a sophisticated and homey feeling to it.  I LOVE this job the most compared to the rest of my jobs.

I go through the back door, and quickly go to the locker room. I drop my stuff in a locker, quickly putting my black waiter apron on. I head to the kitchen, the manager is there. She looks at me and squeals.    "Eeek, Matthew I need some help some of our bakers are sick. They can't make it! " 

"Bake for me! Just for today, I'll give 30 dollars for helping out today."

She's pleading to me, damn it I can't say no to 30 bucks I need the money!

I sigh, breathing out, "I 'll do it but you can't tell anyone who is baking today, kay?"

She shakes her head, and tells me I can bake anything I know how to bake today. Now, I'm psyched! I've got free range of our baking pantry! We've got s great things in there. Vanilla beans from Madagascar,persimmons from the islands, and dragon fruit from Thailand.  It's kinda weird that a cafe in Detroit has these expensive things, but hey who cares. If it's illegal oh well!

* A little short. But this is my first. Comment plz! ₍₍ (ง ˙ω˙)ว ⁾⁾