Moving in with the RED's

Aka had waken up early to pack once she was finished she waited for the person Mikoto was sending over to pick her up. The door bell rang and she opened it to see a boy about 20, standing there once his eyes landed on her a huge blush spread across his face." U-um are you A-Aka?" he asked. She nodded "yes I am". "um well g-grab your bags and we'll get going." he says she grabbed her bags and they began to walk to the bar. As they walked Aka asked Yata "why do you studer arounds me?" "I-im really s-shy around g-girls i'll try to s-stop but no promises." he says smiling slightly, she smile back. He looks away, suddenly a man in a blue coat with glasses shows up " hello Mi~sa~ki oh and who's this?" the man asks. Yata growls "back off blue monkey i don't have time for you." he looked like he was trying not to fight at all costs. Suddenly the man looks scared and begins to walk away we looked behind us to see Mikoto. "H-hey boss whats up hehe" yata asks. "you were taking to long and Aka's first part of training is to stay away from people dressed like him they follow the blue king." he says. She nods and they begin walking "yata take her bag i want to take her some where before we head back to the bar." Yata nods and skates off with her bag. As Yata left Mikoto led Aka to a near by park with a cherry blossom tree in the middle of it. she smiled and sat at the base of the tree watching as the petals fall around herself and Mikoto. He smiled lightly and laid on her lap. she carefully touched one of the petals trying not to set it on fire, she looked at Mikoto to see he had petals all in his hair. She giggled and began to run her hands through his hair trying to get the petals out when he grabbed her wrist and pulled her to his chest. Aka blushed a bright red and looked away, but then she felt something soft on her lips the red king was kissing her! Without wasting any time she kissed back after a few minutes he broke the kiss. She blushed even more and he smiled. "Now your mine my love." He said.