9. Lil bit

Lydia's pov:
"They're probably looking for us. The game is definitely over." I pull away from Stiles, breathing deeply.
"They can wait. " he grins, going in for another kiss but I bob my head back, glaring at him. He sighs.
"Yeah, okay let's go." He turns to walk out of the hollowed tree but I pull him back.

"Hold on. You got a little..." I trail off, wiping neon body paint from his lips with my thumb. He chuckles a little and I playfully roll my eyes. Slowly, my hand retracts and I sigh, eyes still attached to his lips.
"One more." I say and Stiles swiftly reconnects us in a kiss. There's a shuffling outside the tree and we quickly pull away.

"LYDIA?! STILES?!" Scott yells and we reveal ourselves causing him to jump suddenly.
"The game ended an hour ago. Parties over." Scott motions in the direction of where I finally notice the music has died down.
"Yeah we were just about to..." I trail off. The back of Stiles hand brushes up against mine gently and I desperately want to grab it and lace our fingers together, but I don't.

"If no ones gonna walk, I will." Stiles says, taking off in the direction of where the party once was.
"You kissed him, didn't you?" Scott smirks. I press my lips in a thin line.
"Lil bit." I mumble and Scott breaks out into a grin.

"Allison owes me five dollars." He says before jogging after Stiles. I take a moment to consider the fact they placed a bet on us before walking after the boys.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I groaned in frustration, crumpling up yet another piece of paper and chucking it at the trash can. A pencil hits the glass of my window and I smile before gladly jumping away from my desk and crawling out onto my roof.

"Hey." I grin sitting on the shingles while Stiles is already relaxing on his roof.
"Please don't tell me you were working on homework in the middle of the summer." Stiles groans and I laugh, nodding pathetically.

"Unfortunately I'll be taking AP classes and I'd like to pass them so..." I trail off, picking at my nail polish. The tension of last nights kiss-well, kisses- was obviously present and I take a deep breath, sighing quietly. His eyes are planted on me the entire silence but I finally speak up.

"Are you just going to stare at me the whole time?" I ask, not meaning to sound rude and he shrugs.
"Basically." He chuckles softly causing shivers to roll down my spine. He licks his lips, glancing at my own before looking towards the ground.
"Sorry for interrupting I just... kinda wanted to see you." He mumbles the last part.

We both stand quickly saying goodbye before retreating to our separate houses, his voice still echoing in my head.

A few hours later and the sun had finally gone down, the sky still stained a little with light. I hadn't seen Stiles in his room in a while but I just assumed he was downstairs in the living room or something. I get a little curious though. Headlights reflect off my window and I I press my face against the glass to look to Stiles driveway.

He hops out of the drivers side, mid conversation with someone and I squint my eyes to see better. Was that a girl?  Sure enough Stiles walks hand in hand up his driveway with another girl. A girl, who I couldnt help but thinking, wasn't me.

As they walk through the front door I position myself at my desk, trying to look as natural as possible. Stiles drags the girl into his room, pointing out a few things, probably showing her around. She follows closely behind so when he turns around, their faces are a mere few inches apart.

I couldn't watch this. It was like a horror film. I looked away before changing my mind and looking back to the window. Big mistake. My blood boils as I see her lips pressed against his and he seems a bit surprised before kissing back. 

I try to look away. I really do. But I can't help but think of last night where it was my lips on his instead of hers. And yes, it did make me angry, jealous even. By now they were making out, his hands on her waist while hers wrap around his neck. But she pulls away, smiling and saying something before exiting his room, a minute later walking down his driveway to her car that I didn't even notice she'd driven here.

I watch Stiles grin to himself, running a hand through his hair. Finally, his eyes make there way to my room, catching on mine but I quickly look away. There's a familiar clank against my window and I sigh, opening it up to see Stiles looking out his own.

"Have fun?" I ask, maybe a little too sarcastic. He swings his legs out, resting them on the roof while sitting in the window frame.
"We're you watching me?" His voice is slightly angered.
"I could've been. But you won't ever know since blondie had her tongue down your throat." I say calmly but with enough force that it sets him off.

"What's the big deal, Lydia? We're not dating or anything." Stiles emphasizes and I roll my eyes.
"But we like each other.... A few hours ago you said you just wanted to see me. What about last night?" I pause, watching his reaction. "And maybe some of us do want this to be something." I argue, closing my window along with my curtains, leaving him alone.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Authors note:
Kinda short but I've been brain dead and really wanted to update tonight!
Comment, read, enjoy!
-Chloe