The Suprise

Y/n: your name
b/f/n: best friend name
y/t/n: youtube name
e/c:eye
f/c:favorite color

Y/n pov

" Done and done" clicking publish, then right as I was about to jump to my bed and take a nap "Y/n!!!" b/f/n shouted. I groan just wishing for it to be peace and quiet. Went downstairs to see what this girl wanted. "Man can you ever be quite" I mumble as I finally made it to the living room seeing him/her really excited knowing that something amazing happened."Yes" trying to keep my cool." I have a surprise for you"b/f/n said with over joy. "What is it" I said with joy. "I got two tickets for me and for you to Pax Prime!!!" Right when he/she said that I gave the biggest hug that I could give and shouted " thank you so much!!". I ran to my room to record video so I can let my subscribers know I get to finally see them, but not to brag I have 14.5 million which I am in a competition with alot of youtubers. Right I got done setting up I hit record and said " Hey guys y/t/n here and I have a really big surprise for you guy, remember when you wanted me to go to Pax Prime, well im finally going and get to see you guys thanks to b/f/n. So that I all I have for this video and I will see you guys soon, peace". I had edit the video and finally published it and went to bed.

< hey guys I just want you to know that this is my first book that I am writing also first time using this and I want to say to take it easy on me please. Thank you you guys for reading.