Becky's Birthday Bonanza - Part 1

For Becky. Happy Birthday. I hope you enjoy. I will post the rest...sometime. ;) @BLTS2004 

I sighed. Another one shot. Why does everyone keep trying to get me to write? I guess I should feel grateful and pleased that people want to read my inner musings. Or maybe it's a new form of torture I haven't heard about. I can do this though. It's for my friend. Her birthday. Okay. Let's think of a good idea. I pull out my notebook to brainstorm ideas.

Three hours, 15 paper basketballs, and 6 "mini" breaks later, I have given up. These are the worst ideas ever. I look over my list, reading it out loud:

"Becky goes on vacation. Not the worst, but too boring!"

"Becky meets Hagrid and he does NOT appreciate her interpretation of him. Ummm...no one but me is going to find that funny. Well, maybe Elly or Lesia."

"Becky and Megan meet in person. I don't think I even get this."

"Becky vs. the Syrup Fiend - who will come out alive? I think it's already been proven Becky did not win that war."

"Becky and Megan go to Australia to find Kota and Isa, but get lost. Likely scenario, but not fun for a birthday. I've seen those memes about wildlife in Australia."

Then it hits me. Why write her something when I can deliver something? I start to cackle a bit at my evil genius but start coughing, ruining my evil moment of delight. I shake my head and sigh. Time to make some calls.

Unknown POV:

"Of course I can help you, Megan." Brief silence

"I think that is a great idea. And no, I don't mind at all. I will be collecting those 'favors,' however." Long silence.

"Yes." Brief silence.

"No." Brief silence.

"Yes." Brief silence.

"Um, no. DEFINITELY NOT!" Brief silence.

"Because I said so." Brief silence.

"No, I am not giving you a "mom line" as you called it. I just don't think I like the idea of you planning that for her." Brief silence.

"I AM NOT ALLOWING YOU TO HIRE STRIPPERS TO CARRY BECKY ANYWHERE. END OF DISCUSSION." Long silence with several heavy sighs.

"I don't think she would like that and I know I don't like the idea of you looking at strippers." Brief silence.

Loud Sigh. "I have no idea why I did not think to just tell you that in the first place. My mistake. You're lucky you're cute." Brief silence.

"Okay. Yes, I will do that. I will make sure they are aware of the repercussions. Anything else?" Long silence.

"I would like that as well, but I meant anything else about Becky and the surprise." Brief silence.

Chuckling, "I am on it. That has all been approved. See you soon, my sweet."

Megan POV:

"I'm so glad you answered! I need your help." Brief silence.

"No, not that kind of help. Not right now. But hold that thought. I need you to help me with a surprise for Becky." Long silence.

"You already know? How? I just got off the phone with him 10 minutes ago." Brief silence.