The new recruit in the M.M.A

~ Hunter Pov~

Wow I never thought Leatherhead could be so calm and happy! I always see him destroying krang bot butts! I'm Hunter by the way! I am a half mutant fox, the Krang experiment on me and only made me a half fox human! Before they where able to do anything else the M.M.A saved me, so I join there team! So right now no one notice me, but I kinda like the blue mask wearing mutant turtle!

Slash: Hey turtles did you notice are new recruit!*points at hunter*

Turtles: * looks over at Hunter with the black shirt shaggy pants and spike bracelets and red hair like April and blue eyes*

Hunter: Hi I'm Hunter.*looks down*

Mikey: HI HUNTER MY NAME IS MICHELANGELO, BUT YOU CAN CALL ME MIKEY!!!!* shakes Hunter hand*

Leo: * pulls Mikey off* I'm Leonard, but call me Leo.

Raph: Raph.* looks like he is bored *

Hunter: *giggles *

Raph: *blushes and looks away *

Donnie: Donnie. *shakes Hunter hand*

Leo: * turns on Tv and sees space heroes* Yay space heroes!

Hunter: pft you like space heroes, how cute! *sit next to Leo, while the adults walks to the Kitchen *

Leo: *notice hunter* why are you still here?

Hunter: cause I want to watch space Heroes, why do you ask?

Leo: cause everyone thinks space heroes is stupid!* looks down*

Hunter: while I don't, but to be honest this is the first tv show I ever watched! *lifts Leo's chin up* And don't worry Leo I'll watch space Heroes with you!

Leo: *blushes and smiles * Thanks Hunter!

Hunter: no problem!

~ Splinter Pov~

Is meditating, but sences danger near by. Open eyes and walks to living room to see Leo and THE BOY I SAW THAT WILL BRING DANGER TO THIS FAMILY!

MS: What is the meaning of this!? *keeps calm and sees my other sons and the M.M.A coming to the living room*

Leo: ow sensai this is Hunter he is a new recruit in the M.M.A! *smiles at Hunter*

MS: may I speak to Hunter!

Hunter: sure * follows MS*

MS: *takes hunter to room so no one can hear* Okay, now tell me why your here?

Hunter: Huh!?

MS: Don't play dumb! I know your not here to make friends with my sons.

Hunter: *smirks * fine fine you got me! I am planning something, but I can't tell you what! You old Rat!

MS: You better not hurt my sons!

Hunter: who me? Noo! Leo is to fine to kill, I will just win his heart and thats all so, bye! *walks out*

I will not let Hunter hurt my family!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...........