Chapter 35: Closure

Start from the beginning

"Open up what?" I asked, my hands on my pockets growing sweaty and sticky. He inhaled a large amount of oxygen before speaking. "We never had a proper closure." He muttered, loud enough for me to hear.

Even though it kind of pierced through me, I nodded in agreement. "Yeah... It's true. But that's not all right?"

He nodded at this. "Yeah. But don't get this wrong. I still..." He trailed off in a recalcitrant way, to which my anxiety plummeted higher. I felt my stomach churn and I started shaking queasily. I hate this; I hate how I can't help showing my vulnerability in front of the people that I feel and consider that are important to me.

"Still what? Get to the point." I answered, concealing my emotions. I may sound contumacious and aggressive but I can't help but be on edge.

"I'm still into you." Those words that he uttered set my mind ablaze, causing me to be disabled to think. I lost my calm and my heart skipped a bit, but I wonder why I don't feel flustered and such.

Before I could speak, he bit me into that at first. "I'm still into you but I need to let you go." The level and degree of confusion that I feel increased, along with the number of questions I have stored in mind.

"Why? I don't get it." I twirled a loose ebony strand that found its way in front of my torso.

"I still into you but I need to let you go since you don't feel the same way anymore." He looked away, his eyes showing no sign of any emotion but I could tell that he is very hurt.

"What? I don't-" He interrupted me once again. "You don't feel the same way anymore, Magma. You don't need to justify it. It's apparent that you are into someone else."

At this, someone popped into my mind but I immediately brushed it off. Oh no. This is a bad sign.

I fidgeted. "And that is?" The question lingered in the air in a weird sense.

"You know who that is." He smiled but his eyes didn't crinkle along with it. Crypre is obviously hurt. And I'm the cause.

"Yeah." Even though he is unspoken, we both knew who that is. "And I'm sorry." I attempted to give him a tight hug but he brushed it off with a large, phony smile.

"No need. I'm okay." Once again, he interrupted me by walking off-no, running off. My legs felt like lead and once I tried to walk, they gave in. I am all alone in this garden, sitting on the cold hard ground helplessly. I felt lugubrious and guilty for what I just admitted. Not only to him, but to myself. I covered my grief-stricken face in an attempt to muffle my cries. I feel so ashamed and alone. How would I face him in the next days?

How will I face Crypre knowing that he's hurt because of me?

How will I face Andy knowing that...

... I fell in love with him.

--------------------------------------------------------

OMG GUYS

I'm so so so sorry for the late update D: School's dragging me down and I can't help it, I'm so busy. I enjoyed writing this, so I hope you enjoy reading this update too.

(AAAH I'M SO PROUD OF MY BABY MAGMA SHE'S FINALLY GROWN UP :"DD)

Shoutout to Ashanti though~ :3

~ MallowFreakByakuhime ~