“Yes, there’s this one story in the Greek mythology.”

         “The Greek mythology?”

         “You know, the one with Zeus, Hera, Athena and all those other Greek Gods?”

         “Oh yeah. Sure.” How did I not remember that? Hercules was probably my favorite Disney movie when I was younger. I loved that movie. Meg was my favorite Disney female as well; she was so cool! I know the whole movie by heart and I still love the songs.

         “Well, according to this particular story, Zeus turned into a white bull, because he was enamored of the woman Europa and he decided to seduce her. He hid in her father’s herds and when she saw the bull, she went to caress its flanks and when she climbed on the back of the white bull, he used the opportunity and ran away with her. Zeus later re-created the white bull in the night sky as the constellation Taurus.”

         “Thank you, Dean.” Chelsea had been right. They are some kind of religious cult. But they can’t really believe in the Greek mythology, it’s like thousands of years old.

         “Why this sudden interest?”

         “It’s just because one of the houses on campus is called Taurus. I was just wondering.” I shrug as if it means nothing. But it sure does mean something. I say goodbye and tell him to say hi to my mother from me before I hang up. I pick up my pace and as I get closer to Fred’s building I remember he might not even be there. He has that thing with the other scholarship students.

         “Oh crap.” I slow down when I notice the lights are out in his room. I need to speak to him, to see if he knows anything about this Greek mythology thing. I need to know if it’s connected to the house, or if the whole thing is just one big coincidence. That seems unlikely though. I am about to leave when someone suddenly grabs me around my waist. I scream as loud as I can and spin around in a matter of nanoseconds.

         “Jesus Christ! Don’t scare me like that!” I say breathlessly. Fred just laughs and pulls me closer to him. I roll my eyes at him before kissing him.

         “Sorry.” He whispers between kisses, “Are you hungry? I’m hungry. Let’s go get something to eat.” I guess his hangover is gone. No wonder he’s hungry, he hasn’t eaten anything all day. I’m not really hungry though, but I don’t argue when he pulls me towards the cafeteria. He orders lasagna and I order a salad. He looks questioningly at me, and I know he’s worried I might be starving myself. I didn’t finish my lunch either. I just shrug it off and explain I’m not hungry.

In the evening the cafeteria looks like a restaurant. Throughout the day it looks like every other cafeteria, but in the evenings there’s candles everywhere. Dark, shiny tablecloths cover every single table and since we can’t really leave campus much, it’s almost as good as a real restaurant. There’s even waiters walking around serving us.

I look around the room and only about six tables behind Fred is another couple. God, I just can’t escape that guy. Even as he sits across the table from Sky, Phoenix stares at me. His golden eyes never leave me, and I have a problem tearing my eyes off of him as well.

Eventually I succeed, and I keep my attention on my boyfriend for our dinner. The whole Greek thing is out of my mind. I ask about the thing Fred had to do earlier, but he can’t tell me about it. It bothers me.

When we’re done eating we head straight to Fred’s room. It’s still early and none of us has anything planned in the morning. He turns on his speakers and iPod and soon Queen fills the room. I love Queen and so does he; it’s good music. We undress and get in his bed. Within seconds his mouth covers mine and the familiar touch of his hands against my skin soothes me. I close my eyes and soon I’m caught up in the situation.