love and pain

hello ...

this is my first story on wattpad and well its actually something straight from my head . i was sleeping and ideas just kept flowing and so i thought it would be cool to write and see what others think about it . please dont be afraid to tell me the negatives ( how will i get better without negative feedback ) . ps. i am a poor speller and yes i do accept correction . :)

FAN , VOTE , COMMENT AND ENJOY .

prolouge

'' bye mommy '' i said in my 5 year old girl voice .

'' bye '' my drunk mother replied turning around and walking away in a crazy motion .

she was walking at a fast pase . i didnt understand why . i was at the park so id enjoy myself . i got on a swing and played happily for a few hours . soon all the other childrens moms and dads came to pick them up , all except mine. it was getting dark and i was scared . i sat on a park bench and played with my curles. i had on a pair of pink shorts , pink sneakers and a purple top . i had two ponytails that were curles at the end .

the rain began to pour down . i was soaked and couldnt find my mother . i lay my head down on the bench and cried . then a figure appeared .

'' mommy ? ''

'' awwww ... you poor thing . you lost your mommy ? '' a woman of average height asked .

'' yes ''

'' come on sweetie lets get you somewhere warm '' she replied extending her hand . i took it and followed her home .

chapter one

* RUN *

that was all i could think of doing . i ran and ran until i saw it . hes black SUV infront of me . i turned on my heel in a flash and headed in the opposite direction . the SUV sped after me . i ran until i saw the entrance to an alley . i ran in and hid behind a set of garbage bins . the SUV passed by quickly and i took a breathof relief . i hid there for about ten minutes before gaining the courage to leave . i slowly and carefully made my way back to the alley entrance and looked around , using the wall of a building as balance . i saw no one and no cars and so i walked out and was heading for a coffee shop .

'' hahaha arlina , did you really think you could run from me ? '' a familiar voice asked . it was orlando , my adopted father . his wife had found me in the park the night my mother abandoned me .

'' y yes '' i stummered , my back turned .

'' you thought wrong princess . you can never escape me '' he said , his voice cold and harsh and deep . it was like the devil himself was talking to me .

'' arlina , im going to forget you tried this . now get in the car so you can go to work '' he said

'' N NO '' i stummered wanting to slap myself . it was bad enough i had try to run but i was pushing my luck .

'' alli what did you just say ?''

'' no ? '' i said ... the word coming out more like a question .

suddenly i felt his hand around my waist . he lift me and carried me to his SUV .

'' let me go .. pleaseeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!! '' i cried .

'' you little bitch !!! i took you off the streets !!! and you betray me !!''

'' your a beast !!!'' i yelled . he put me in the the passenger seat and got in speeding back to hell .

'' arlina ... when your done with tonights costumer and finished with me ... im going to teach you a lesson you will never forget '' he said , his voice raw and filled with anger.

why didnt i just do what he asked ?? i cried to myself .

the SUV  pulled up in hells garage . '' get out '' orlando said coldly .. i got out and went to my room.

'' wear something nice . tonights costumer is very important '' orlando said laughing . i felt a tear run down my cheek. why was god so cruel ? why did my parents leave me ? what did i do to deserve so much pain ??

i went to my room and put on some lingerie . i let my hair loose and put on some make up and perfume . i looked in the mirror and stared and the girl  in it . she had chocolate brown eyes that turned green when the sun hit them . she had long , curly brunette hair and beautiful tanned skin . she had pink , soft lips and perfect teeth . she was different . she was only 10 when he got her first period and was 12 and already had a perfect coca cola shape .  he behind was big but very attractive and she had a few indian features like the shape of her eyes , her hair type althought it was a mixture of browns and the shape of her face . the girl in the mirror was beautiful and smart . but she was abused and depressed.

'' hello beautiful '' a man said at my door . he was tonights costumer . orlando made me sleep with different men every night since i was 11 and he himself slept with me every chance he got away from crystal , his wife . crystal was aware that i was a sex toy but she didnt know he husband also ravaged my beauty .

'' hello '' i said in a seductive voice . i had no choice or else orlando would find out and i would regret it . he took his clothes off and took of mine . i did my ' job ' as orlando called it and was paid $ 250 .

'' your a very sweet girl '' the man said when he was finished with me walking out .

'' im going to be here very often '' i heard him say to orlando . the man was fat ugly and he almost killed me with all that weight of his . he was like a container truck !!!!!!!!!!!

orlando walked in . '' cash please '' he said licking his lips at the sight of my still naked body . he gave him his money and he gave me $ 100 as payment . he then put the rest of the money in his pocket and then took off his clothes . when he was finished he slapped me . '

'' so you thought you could escape me ? ''

'' no '' i said crying knowing what was about to happen . he would beat me , sleep with me and then tell me he loved me . and that was exactly what he did . he punched me over and over in my face ,and stomach . then he entered me with so much force i felt my insides get ripped out . when he was done sleeping with me he whispered in my ear '' i love you '' before drifting off to sleep . crystal was at her mothers so i knew he wasent done , for tonight .