Chapter 2

Harry.

The cool air hits my skin giving me goosebumps when we step out of the sweaty club. Her hand still in mine as she drags me along on the sidewalk to wherever she planned to take me.

"So down here there is this amazing diner. The food is super greasy, but super good. Kind of like McDonald's but obviously way better" She chuckles "A lot of drunk people go there after the club and get food, they usually end up puking or passing out on the tables."

"Sounds like a lovely place" I tease "you wanna go there?" I asked and she nods.

We enter the diner and you can smell the 'greasy but good' food. She drags me to a table and sits down on one side and I sit on the other. I look at the menu deciding on what to get.

"Hello sweethearts I'm Debra, are you ready to order?"

Lana looks at me and I nod.

"Yes can I get a BLT with a side of fries and a Corse light." I say and she writes it on her notepad, then looks at Lana for her order.

"I want a BLT too with a side of chilli fries and a cherry coke please" the waitress nods and scribbles it down before heading to the kitchen to give the cook the order.

"So how old are you Harry?" She ask.

"21, you?" I ask and the smile on her face slowly fades.

"How old do I look?" She asks, the smile coming back on her face.

"15" I tease and she laughs awkwardly, "I'm just kidding, but I'm guessing you're 21 since you are able to get in clubs and drink" she smiles and nods.

The drinks come and then the food comes shortly after. We chow down on the food, some getting on my face. "You got some on your face" she laughs while taking a napkin, whiping it off my face.

Thanks.

I watch and chuckle as some of the food falls out her mouth and on to her shirt. She smiles and her cheeks flush, embarrassed.

"So what do we do after this?" I ask.

"I don't know, I'll guess we'll have to find out along the way."

The waitress comes back with the bill, and I pay even though Lana said she wanted to pay for herself.

We leave the diner and walk down the street till we come to a park. We walk to the park and she sits on a swing and I sit next to her. She swings slightly back and forth.

"I'm trying to think of something else I can show you" she says, resting her head on one of the chains. A look on her face shows that she thought of something. "Whens the last time you rode a bike?"

"I haven't rode a bike in years" I say and she smiles.

Soon enough we are at a row of bikes you can rent, she puts in money for two bikes and she unlocks them. I grab one bike as she gets on another. She giggles as I get on my bike.

"What" I huff

"You look adorable on a bike" she smiles.