****

Once we got into the big room the press con was being held, there were already tons of press and paps sat down, chatting away.

Once me and Leah had entered, it all seemed to silence, most stares directing over to me. I could hear a few gossip whispers, me frowning slightly.

"Well don't look at her like that!" Leah defended, in her sassy attitude.

Her arm wrapped around my shoulders. Okay now there goes my good reputation as a paparazzi..Now it's all just.. Bad.

I don't think anyone will ever treat me the way I used to be treated.. Well this sucks.

Just as me and Leah had took our seats in a corner, the five boys had came out sitting in chairs, folding their hands politely.

I watch Harry's eyes fleet the crowd, seems as if he's looking for something. Niall, who was beside him, was saying something ai obviously couldn't hear as Harry frowned.

I ignored it, keeping my head low so he wouldn't see me. Any eye contact? Anyone could see that happening right there.

"Alright everyone please quiet down!" Liam attempts to hush the press.

Obviously it didn't work.

"QUIET!" Louis shouted down the microphone, me flinching.

"He was joking." Zayn spoke, me smiling just a bit.

"Okay so we'll go ahead and start.." Niall's voice trailed. "Any questions?" He asks, and all hands seen to raise for attention immediately.

"Blonde lady to the right!" Liam pointed as the lady motions at herself and then nods to make sure.

"Okay so the question we've all been wondering about the past day or two.. This one's for Harry." She pointed.

I stiffened.

"Are you really dating a random girl that you met at an afterparty after the VMA's?"

"No.. I want to clear it all up, she wasn't anything. Nor was she important either." Harry said slowly.

My lips parted in shock. Okay, it's harsh, but I'll just brush it off anyway.

"I couldn't even remember the girl's name! All I was doing, was being a gentleman, and helping a girl out of the club. And why would I even try to do something with the press. Nobody wants to find out that I'm dating such a worthless girl from some random party." He gestured.

Okay.. Umm..

The boys were even looking at him in shock at what had come out of his mouth.

"I want to confirm that nothing happened really." He seemed so comfortable at calling me 'worthless'.

Eh. That's what everyone thinks about me. People think I don't have the ability to take action.. But you know what, I will take action.

Sometime soon, but not now.. Where was Justin Bieber when I needed him? Sigh.

Voices started to speak all at once again, me groaning as I buried my face into my hands.

"Question here! Question!" Leah speaks up.

I glance at her, the crowd silencing once one of the boys shushed them.

Oops, there goes Harry. I try to avoid his eyes, but.. I only end up locking a good stare with him.

"I'm sorry." He mouthed, shaking his head.

I nod. "It's okay." I mouth back, smiling weakly.

"If this girl doesn't mean anything.. Then where were you later that night?"

LEAH SANTIAGO WHAT QUESTION IS THAT?!

I nearl get under our table at her question, my breathing uneven. If this was the reaping.. What would Katniss do?

"I heard Noelle was here tonight!" Someone said.

"Yeah! Where is she!"

Great oh just great.. Now think Noelle think!

What would Katniss do?..

"I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!" That might've sounded really stupid, I didn't mean to say that.. Probably because that is really what Katniss would do at the moment.

I hear a laugh come from one of the boys.

"Noelle, is Harry telling the truth?!"

"Noelle are you secretly in love with Harry?"

Lie, Noelle! LIE, THINK OF SOMETHING.

What would Katniss do.. Umm..

Shoot them with a bow and arrow and run away?

I'll take that running away part.

I literally just abort the presscon, and run out of the overly large room.

Yeah, yeah call me a coward. I am one.

Okay now I will mentally note:

Never use Katniss strategies in reality.

I sighed, pulling my heels off and sitting on the sidewalk barefoot.

I ran my fingers through my hair stressfully.

"I'm so stupid." I mumbled to myself.

I really am.. What I did in there was over stupid.

THANKS A LOT KATNISS FOR THE GREAT ADVICE.

I'm going out of my mind too, wow what is up with you Noelle?

"Hey, you aren't stupid." I hear a voice.

It isn't Harry, thamk goodness.

I breathed out, twirling around and taking him into a hug.

"Liam.."

A/N:

Thanks for putting this back on the ff list :) BRING IT UPPP!

Ily guys. And vote and comment!!

I barely get forty comments on a chapter and i get like 300 votes.. Why cant all of you comment! It only takes you barely a minute!! Come on, vote and comment!

No new chapter until I reach 40 comments, yes 40 comments! Thats all I'm asking for!

-BritishBums xox