Black out

Imagine finding out CAS is scared of the dark when the bunkers power goes out.

You walk down the bunker hallway late at night,Sam and Dean are asleep in there bedrooms.the bunker is pitch black because the power went out,your using your torch to find your way to the kitchen for a glass of water. You walk past the spear room,tiptoeing so you don't wake anyone up.
The sounds of whimpers stop you in front of the spear room.you point your torch to the door and and slowly and quietly grab the doorknob and open it. You peer in to the dark room and see a dark shadow in the corner curled up into a ball shaking. You open the door and step into the room flashing the light on him,"CAS!,you say quietly, surprised to see him.

The light hits his face which was tucked into his knees under his trench coat . You walk over to him," what's wrong cas?" You ask in a disconcerting tone.his head lifts up and his blue eyes filled with tears stare at you with fear before a stray tear falls down his cheek.
"Hey!?,what is it?" You ask bending down in front of him and grab his hand for comfort.you look him in the eyes with compassion,he starts whimpering again."I'm afraid!" He says quietly.you sit next to him on the bed and wrap your arms around him in a comforting hug,"of what?" You ask.he looks at you as another tear falls,"of the... dark!" He mumbles in between sobs.
" oh!its ok". " there's nothing to be scared about",you insure wiping away his tear with your sleeve.You climb around him and sit with him on the bed. You hold his hand tightly," do you want me to stay for a while?", you ask CAS weakly nods at you. you grab the back of his neck and bring him in closer and lay his head on your shoulder and wrapped your arms around his shoulders.you brush his messy hair out of his face." Why didn't you tell us?" Turning your head to him. "I don't know?,it never came up?" CAS replied in a more calm voice."there's nothing to be afraid of,it's just like day time,just dark" you rest your head onto of him as he leans into you.
" I'll stay here until you fall asleep". You insured wrapping a blanket around you both. CAS stopped sobbing and closed his eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep as you sat there rubbing his head for comfort before you eventually drifted off.and when you opened your eyes it was morning, you hear Sam and dean in the living room, you turn to CAS who was still asleep on your lap. You try to get up without waking but he snorts as his eyes open." Morning!" You say drowsily ," I must have fallen asleep here?".
CAS sat up and hopped out of bed.he walks in awkwardly into the living room rubbing his eyes sleepily,his eyes still slightly red from last night. You follow him out to where Sam and Dean are,Sam researching on his laptops and dean leaning back with his feet on the table sipping at his flask. Sam raised his hot coffee to his lips and sipped. They stared I disbelief as you and CAS walk out of the same room together,you still in your pyjamas,hair all messy,and CAS with his.scruffy dark hair.Dean slightly smirked,
" CAS?,Y/N?what did you two do last night?".

" we slept together?" CAS blurted out with no verbal  filter as you walk ask into the room .Sam chokes on his coffee and spits it out all over the paperwork and his laptop.
"What!?" They exclaimed shocked. They both turned to you with raised eyebrows,deans lips pouting
" oh...,no not like that!"you insure,knowing what they are thinking.
" oh ok" dean answered not quite convinced. Before chugging another gulp out of his flask.