Breaking the News

Chapter 1

Every thing was going fine today until I got called to the office and got sent home because mom and dad wanted to talk to me.

"That's crazy why can't they tell me when I get home?" I groaned/asked

"I don't know sweety they called me and told me to send you home, they have a car waiting for you out side." she said sweetly

"K"

I walked outside to see a limo out there waiting for me. That isn't a car! I thought to myself. Mom and dad know I hate it when they send a limo or any other stretched vehicles for me. I hate it when they treat me like a pampered little brat ( which I'm not).

I turned around ever so slightly to see everyone in the classrooms watching out the windows. I rolled my eyes and got in the car. It was a short drive back, maybe fifteen minutes to get to the house.

I got out of the car and walked into the house and slammed the door to let them now I was mad. They got the idea and said:

"Look we're sorry, but we had them on speed dial and we had to call them quickly." as she said this she was wrapping glass decorations up and putting them in a box.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously

"Um....... I''l let your father explain that to you", she paused and then yelled," HONEY COME DOWN HERE PLEASE!!!!!"

We heard a faint COMING! and then heard feet pounding on the stairs.

"Hey, Oh, hi, Kathrine" he said , his voice unsure what to say next.

"Look I love you dad, but my name is K.C, so please call me that."

My parents like to call me by first name and I hate my first name. Smh

"Humph" my parents did in unison they hate calling me that.

"Right, well we are moving" he said that in such a monotone that I thought he was kidding.

"Hahahahahaha" I couldn't stop laughing they were looking at me weird.

"Kath- I cut him off with a dirty look, he continued -" We're serious"

My mouth went to the floor, as all the pieces were put together. My mom putting stuff in boxes, the van outside, everything in place.

"WE'RE WHAT!!"

"Yes we're getting out of here by Saturday, so you got 2 days to pack your stuff up and tell your friends that your leaving and all that good stuff."

I didn't know what to say, actually there was nothing to say. In nodded my head and then went upstairs and started packing.

**********
By 10:00 that night I had all my clothes packed except the ones for the next two days. I took a shower and texted my best friends and told them I had something important to tell them and I would tell them tomorrow.

I went to sleep with the words we're moving stuck in my head.

*******
The next day I changed and went out side to my best friends and got in the car with them.

"OK! What do you need to tell us!" they say in unison

"I-I-um-I" I stuttered

"Spit it out" Aylx said

"Immovingandiknowisaidiwouldneverbutmydadismakingme." I spat that in one breath

"What?"

"What?"

"I'm moving and I know I said I would never but my dad is making me."

They both give me horrified looks and they ask "where to" Sh*t I was so busy packing and shocked out my mind, I forgot to ask. By the time I snapped out of my thoughts we were at school.

"I don't know, but I'm leaving Saturday."

************
The whole day consisted of my friends getting shocked over me moving and me telling everyone I'm moving.

I also got the I'm sorrys and the sad eyes and all those things other people say.

My friends came home with me that day and is spending the next two days at my house.

Two days later

"I cant believe your actually leaving." Gigi said " I know, but I have to go." I said into her glassy/watery eyes.
"I'm sorry I'll text you when I am on the plane and when I get there", I paused, " please don't cry you'll make me cry."I said

"Yeah, why do you have to go?" Aylx started tearing up. "Please don't go I'm gonna miss you please call as soon as you as you get there" I could hear the plea in her voice.

"Yeah I will, I will text and call you both, okay?"

"Okay" they said in unison

*************
The next thing I new I was on the plane heading to Australia.

I know what your thinking like why the the whole way across the country! I don't know my dad is very weird, but I guess that everyone is weird in their own way.

(A/N)

Hey guys! Sorry if the chapter wast very good this is my first book that I've written and posted!!

I know what your gonna say there are other books that it says you've written but I have an account on here with another person so that's probably them..... well I hope it's them I hope someone didn't hack my account😱😱

~Zoey