Brittany Grace Banner

I miss Bruce, my brother, terribly. He left us, his family, without an explanation. Well, he did give us an 'explanation' but I could tell it was a lie; nobody else knew this though. There was also a 'monster' called the Hulk that left recently, after he broke Harlem of course. I had my suspicions but I don't think that they would be possible. After Bruce left I was in an accident that exposed me to so much gamma radiation that I should've died and came back; I didn't though. After the accident I moved away to Australia. Screwed up things have been happening to me since the accident.

My personality changed a lot and my hair went from blonde to dark brown like Bruce's. My eyes now change colors and the soft glint was replaced with an intelligent and focused glint that was always there. I need to wear contacts because my eyes freak people out. My pupil also changes. Meaning it could look like a regular human's then it could look like a cat, then a dog, then a lizard, and so forth. I also look slightly better. My IQ has gone up DRASTICALLY. I also have powers. They only show when I'm bored or when they're needed though.

Yea, the gamma radiation sorta messed me up but in a somewhat good way. I help people a lot but I don't show my powers. Bruce and the Hulk have been gone for a while and Bruce and I's parent have died. He didn't show up at the funeral and I have pretended to be dead since the accident. I was only able to hide in the shadows and weep silently. I've stayed looking 19 since the accident. Bruce would probably still recognize me if he saw me. My voice, sadly, currently switches accents. It's been American for a while but I'm not sure how long it will stay that way. I'm Brittany by the way; Brittany Grace Banner.

I turned off the TV as the Doctor Who marathon ended. What? I like the show; don't judge me! I pulled a hand through my silky hair and relaxed further into the couch. I closed my eyes and read a book in my mind. What do I mean by that? I mean that I have a photographic memory and I'm reading one of the millions of books I have memorized. I finished the 'The Forest if Hands and Teeth' series. (Author note: It's a real series, if you're interested in zombies and romance and action read it!)

I then read the twilight series, not that good but not that bad at the same time. I don't really understand why that Bella chick fell in love with Sparkles so quickly. Yea, I call Edward Sparkles. I also call the Volturi the Moron Mafia. I call them that because of an amusing book I read on wattpad.com. I heard a knock on the door and went to answer it.

When I opened the door a man I recognized as Nick Fury stood there. Next to him was Natasha Romanoff and Steven Rodgers. Behind him was Clint Barton, Tony Stark, and Thor, the thunder god. I could smell Bruce on them. I leaned against my doorway as their thoughts and lives came to me. "Can I help you?" I asked them, still reading their lives and things. "Is Ms.Brittany Grace Banner here?" He asked. "Speaking." Was my reply.

'I thought she was supposed to have blonde hair...?' I heard Clint think. 'Isn't she supposed to have a kind glint in her eye?' Natasha thought. 'Those aren't the right shade of green eyes.' Nick thought. I rolled my eyes. "Gamma radiation can easily change a person, Cap." I spoke to Steven in his mind as he thought, 'Something's not right. What happened to the girl Bruce described? She should be 23 by now...'

'Can you hear me?' He thought to me, shocked. "Take a guess." I told him in his mind, making him jump back. Again "Do NOT tell anybody about this, understand?" I asked him in his mind. 'Yes ma'am.' He thought back. "What brings you to my home?" I asked Nick. I could feel myself slowly switching accents to my original one that seemed to be a mix of British and American. Me and Bruce both have the same accent. Our parents don't... Didn't, I mean.

"Yea... We have an enemy that is stronger than Asgard and Earth put together. I have been informed by Bruce Banner, your brother, that you were always better at war strategies than he was." Nick said. "I see. Now, what do you need me to do exactly." I asked. Nick sighed. "I need you to-" he started. "We need you to join the Avengers." The familiar voice of Peter Parker, my old best friend, stated. He parted his way through the group of people and came over to me. I stared at him in shock. He was wearing Spider Man's suit.

************************************

Hey people! I don't own any of the marvel characters; no matter how much I want to. I understand this is short but I want to know what people think before I write a long-ass chapter of a book nobody likes. Tell me what you like, hate, think I could improve. Also, tell me if you have any suggestions about what interesting things should happen in the next or future chapters. Please, comment! Peace.