"Beauty you're something else," Justin says while running down the stairs to catch up on me.

We get downstairs and no one was there. Huh. Weird. I open the door and wait till Justin was out. I close the door and locked it with my pink key. I rushed towards my car but someone's hands wrap around my waist.

"Where do you think you're going?" a sexy, husky, man, whispers into my ear. I roll my eyes and face Justin.

"Going into my car?" I say with a 'duh' tone.

"Oh I forgot to mention one itty bitty detail, we are going with the guys!" He says with an amused smirk. I roll my eyes and head towards the front door.

"No thanks! I will be in my room. Have fun!" I call from behind me. Suddenly I'm being picked off the ground and over someone's shoulder.

"What the? Justin let me down now!!" I scream. He chuckles.

"Nope!" He says and pops the "p". I roll my eyes and kick and punch him but obviously it doesn't work cause he's built. He dumps me in the car on Dylan's lap. I smile at him but he and I both knew it was fake. He laughs and tells the guys to move.

"I don't know man! You seem pretty comfortable," Brett says. I glare at him and slap his forehead.

"Move!" I say through gritted teeth. He laughs and shakes his head no.

"Look! I wanted to go to the mall in my car. Not Adams! And for the record I don't want to go with you jerks so unless you want me to beat the living daylights out of you, I suggest you move!" I say. Brett looks surprised by my words and does what he was told.

"At least one of you can cooperate," I murmur to myself.

"Technically that was blackmail and threatening. Not much cooperation there," Dylan says matter-of-factly. I roll my eyes at him and slump back. Boys!

After what felt like an eternity with theses morons (actually 10 minutes) we parked in front of the mall. I got out through the sun roof again because those jerks had big mouths. When I jumped off I ran towards the mall.

I entered the mall and took everything in. In freshman year I lived here. Legit! I came here everyday and all the clerks knew me. I was their loyal customer. I walked into Aeropostale and looked through the Bethany Mota line. I love that girl!

"Chelsea?!" I scream. Chelsea was the sales clerk at Aero. She and I were basically best friends when I was still living here.

"OMG! Mel?" She cries I nod and we hug each other.

"Holy crap how've you been?" She asks.

"Great you?" I ask her.

"Good really good! Uh Mel, not to alarm you but those guys look like they are stalking you," Chelsea says. I turn around and see the jocks staring at me. I roll my eyes.

"That's just my brother and his football friends. They insisted on me coming to the mall. But I need more clothes anyways," I say with a shrug.

"More clothes?! Mom had to hire someone to make an extra closet for all your clothes! And then another closet for your shoes!" Michael exclaims from behind me. I jump and turn around.

"Yeah yeah whatever!" I say and wave my hand at him. He sighs and walks back to his friends.

"Oh!! I'm so gonna but these pair of joggers with this Aero shirt! Super cute! Oh and some accessories and...ah! These shirts! Here you go Chels! Cash me up!" I say and hand her all my things. She smiles and we make our way to the cash register.