Dylan looked uncomfortable and scared.

"R-remember when we talked in the car?" Dylan says. I nod.

"Well it seems like Adam doesn't trust any of us with his car," Dylan says. I scrunch up my eyebrows in confusion and turn towards Adam.

"So-" Dylan starts but I cut him off.

"No! You don't talk. Adam talks got it?" I say and point towards Adam. He seemed surprised and worried.

"Adam. Start. Talking. Now!" I say through gritted teeth.

"Uh- there is a hidden camera in my car. And we sort of heard everything..." he says. My eyes bulge out of my eyes.

"What?! Wait! You guys were spying on me?" I holler. They nod and I turn towards Dylan.

"Did you know?!" I say in barely a whisper.

"No! No way! I swear! When I got to B&J they started making fun of you and then got angry! I swear!" Dylan says.

I was to in shock to say anything. They spied on me! Those good for nothing jerks spied on me!
And this time I'm not gonna cry.

"Is that why you were mad at me? Because I said you hated me?" I ask Michael. He nods his head and looks down.

"Well. Great. Now you know how I feel right? Great! Really! So since your business is done here, get out!" I say pretending like it didn't bother me but it clearly did.

They all sighed and walked out. The last people out were Dylan and Justin.

"I said out," I say softly.

"We just wanna ask you something" Justin says and sits on the edge of my bed.

Dylan sits beside him. I had my knees to my chest. I didn't want to deal with this.

"What?" I ask softly.

"Why did you say Vodka and then that's it?" Dylan asks. I sigh.

"When I was in Vegas, I went to a casino with Tristan and Lucy, my best friends. It was my first time that I would drink but I was a bad girl that day. My first drink was Vodka. And we all drank it at the same time. Vodka was also their first drink so we made a vow that our last word would be Vodka," I say simply.

They nod. Then they get up and walk out the door leaving me inside. Alone.

-----------------

A few hours later, I heard a knock on my door. I closed my Mac book pro and set it aside. Worst part, I was in the middle of the good part of a story on Wattpad! They interrupt at the worst times! I'm so frustrated with those idiots.

"Beauty open up!" Justin yells through the door.

"No!" I yell back. And because he's Justin, he entered anyways. I sigh and turn towards him.

"Yes Beast?" I ask innocently.

"We're going on a trip!" Justin says. For some reason that made me think of the Little Einsteins theme song.

"On our favourite rocket ship. Zooming through the sky Little Einsteins," I mumble to myself. Justin chuckles and comes towards me.

"Right. Anyways, let's go shopping!" He says like a girl. I perk up right when I hear shopping! I love shopping. It's such a good workout and a lot of fun.

"Great lets go!" I say and slip on my heels.

"You're going in heels?" Justin asks.

"Um, yeah. It's good for the mall. Workout stuff," I say simply and run down the stairs.