"Ah. We're going to walmart!"

"Walmart. Are you kidding me?" Max asked, his eyes wide with disbelief. i shook my head.

"Naw we got thirty minutes before school. Say . . . " I smirked sliding right infornt of him, letting my fingers trail along his hood. " . . . Maxy, Im cold and I forgot to bring a jacket. Can I barrow yours?" I asked batting my eyes lashes.

"What do I get in return?" He asked.

"You still owe me one. Consider this as . . . a deal. I forgive you if you give me your jacket," I said. I had the ziper of his jacket in my fingers and started to pull down. His hand flew up to stop my hand from going down, his large fist curling over mine.

"Forgive me? For what?" He asked, narrowing his eyes. His face was hard.

"I told you last night Max. For not kissing me yet," I whispered in his her. He shivered and I unzipped his jacket, pulling it off him slowly. I slipped it on, feeling tiny. The sleeves went down half a foot past my hands, the end of the hoodie went down to the bottom of my shorts. I smelled his sent and smiled. "But now it has been repaid. i forgive you. No need for it anymore."

"Come here," His hand gripped my waist as I walked away, and he flipped me around, pulling me up against his wide chest. My eyes were wide with shock. He brushed my hair away from my face and smiled down at me. "What if I was to kiss you right now? Would that mean you owe me one?"

"Nope. 'Cause you want this and it would mean we were even. But Im not giving back this hoodie. I like it to much," I smirked. I was playing for time here. Max smirked back down at me.

"Why because I smell that good?" He asked. I grimanced.

"Nope. It's comfy," I lied through my teeth. He smirked.

"I can't tell when your lying."

"Congratulations would you like a medal?" I asked rolling my eyes. He chuckled.

"What kind of medal are we talking about here?" He asked.

"I dunno gold, silver or bronze?" I asked raising my eye brows.

"Is there a fourth option?" He asked huskliy. I gulped.

"I dunno is there?" I aswered with another quetion.

"It depends. Will you give it to me if I ask?" He raised an eyebrow. His green eyes were unusually bright.

"Count you wishes Max," I said.

"Hmm I wish you'd kiss me."

"What am I now a genie?" I asked.

"Yes," Max aswered shrugging. I frowned.

"That means you got three wishes Max. Use them well!" I said. His arms tightened around my waist.

"I just made my first wish," he said raising an eyebrow. I swallowed the insult I was about to throw at him and smiled weakly.

"You sure there isn't anything else you want?" I asked running a hand through my hair.

"Im sure," he said smirking. I swallowed again another suggestion and looked at his lips. He smirked and leaned down. He was about to kiss me and my breathing hitched, my heart beat going into over drive. I got up on my tip toes, about to meet him half way before-

"Rio! Are we going to Walmart or not?" Jack asked. I turned away from a growling Max to look at Jack, with wide eyes. Jack was looking a little peeved. I swallowed again and nodded. I turned back to Max with wide eyes.

"That's my cue to leave," I said breathlessly, backing up. I hadn't realized it had started to snow.

And I'm in shorts!