"YOU PLAY THE AIR DRUMS?! THATS IT SO COOL!" I yelled over the music. He busted up laughing so hard he slumped onto the floor. I just kept dancing and he got up, jumping around with me.

"Every day I see My dream," he finsihed and we flopped down on my bed, breathing heavily.

"Well that was fun. Time for school!" I said getting up and slinging my red back pack over my shoulder as he picked up his black one. Jack and I walked down stairs and I snuck a waffle off my dads plate and stuffed in my mouth.

"Nice Rio. Nice," Jack laughed. I grinned swallowing, getting in the drivers side. He got into the passengers seat, after a hesitation. I drove us down the street just below the speed limit.

(Jack's POV)

I gripped my seat.

Rio drives like there's no tomorrow.

She doesn't drive comfortably inside the speed limit. No. She drives exactly on the speed limit. The needle never went over or dipped below.

Unless she hit's the breaks . . .

"Is that the neighboors dog?" She asked slyly. My eyes widened.

"NO RIO I SWEAR ON MY LIFE THAT'S NOT TH-"

"Your right. It's not," she said sighing. She went back to driving exactly on the speed limit. I sighed.

"That was close. I'm glad that wasn't th-"

"THREE HUNDRED POINTS!" She screamed and hit the gas.

"RIANNI!! STO-"

(Rios POV)

I smirked.

I hit the breaks and the bumper of the car just touched Maximus's chest. He stumbled back. Jack was breathing heavily, his eye twitching.

I smirked wider.

"Did I scare you Jack?" I asked inoccently. His head twitched and he stared ahead, his fingers holding the seat in a death grip.

"No-Not one b-bit," He said, his eyes wide. i smiled, putting one of my hand over his.

"Good. Because Max looks like he's about to piss him self," I said gentlly. I smirked as he calmed down and started to laugh like crazy. I opened my car door and walked over to Max. "Hey babe. How have you been?"

"You almost hit me with your car again!" Max boomed. I rolled my eyes.

"Almost."

"Your insufferable," Max said increadiously.

"And your a pain in my ass," i said shrugging my shoulders. I leaned against the hood of my car, crossing my legs. I cocked my head to get a better look at him. He had on a black  hoodie, a dark blue shirt that showed of his muscles nicely. His narrow hips held a pair of black jeans and his black guy vans.

"See something you like?" He asked. I smiled trailing a finger up his abbs, he shivered.

"Blue makes you look sexy," I said, smiling as I let my teeth bite my lip softly. He grumbled lowly in his chest. "Any who's berrys, arn't you supose to be at school?"

"Arn't you?" He asked. I frowned.

"I don't apear unless I'm summoned."

"So where are you going?" Max asked, cocking his head. His dark blonde hair fell into his eyes.