Dare 52/Ask 14 and Dare 53

Start from the beginning

Seto: Oh, Blaze was horny and need some sexually attention. All of my Brothers are younger than him, but he never bothered with them or Insane, but he bothered Toxic a lot, because Toxic spends his entire life on Games in his room. -__- So Blaze thought it was a good idea to make out with him, not knowing I would teleport him here for that Dare last time.

Ethan: All of that, cause he was Horny??

Sub: When Ethan's Horny I tell him to finish it himself in the god damn bathroom. My ass hurts too much when he's horny as hell or Drunk as Fuck.

Ethan: Hey you like it. -__-

Brice: Same with Seto. XD

Seto: *Grabs Brice left arm and twists it*

Brice: owowowowowowowow! SETO! *Pulls himself out of Seto's grip*

Seto: That was a warning, Brice. -___- Obey that warning or pay with your flesh.

Brice: *Gulps down hard* O-Okay... o-o

Sub/Ethan: o-o

Me: that was a bit extreme Seto. -__- But onto the next ask! This one is Brice's! She asked: How do you think about Seto's Brothers? And how do you feel to??

Brice: Horrifed. Believe me Seto's family is crazier than us. Sub, me, seto, and Ethan all went to his house for a family dinner, but it ended up in chaos!

Sub: Yep I was found Drunk with L.B.P Seto and Blaze.

Ethan: Me and Insane tried to kill each other. -__- I ended up in the hospital for five months.

Brice: Me and Toxic were smoking and playing games. *Shivers*

Seto: And I was the only sane person there. -__-

Me: damn I wish I was there. I would have laughed off my ass, but sadly I didn't work with you guys back then. :(

Brice: Bummer. You should have seen Sub though. XD He was like 'YAY I'M A FUCKIN SORCERER! FEEL MY WRATH OF WHATEVER THE FUCK I HAVE!' XD

Sub: I WAS NOT LIKE THAT! YOU DON'T HAVE PROOF!

Brice: OH I HAVE PROOF SUB! XD *Brings out a video and watches it show a Drunken Sub with Blaze and L.B.P.

Drunken Sub: HELLZ YAY! I'M A FUCKIN SORCERER! FEEL MY WRATH OF WHATEVER THE FUCK I HAVE RIGHT IN YO ASS, CAUSE I AIN'T LETTING YA'LL LIVE! FEEL THE WRATH OF Subzero- *Falls down on the floor passed out* *video ends*

All of us except Sub: XD

Sub: *Blushes in embarrassment*

Me: XD NOW I WISH I WAS THERE THAT TIME! SUB YOU FUNNY DRUNKARD! XD

Sub: I'M NOT DRUNK ANYMORE I STOPPED DRINKING!

Ethan: I didn't! XD

Seto: I have, but I drink time to time! XD

Brice: XD

Sub: *Looks down embarrassed again*

Ethan: Aw, but it's okay hon. We all get drunk so hard we forget what we're doing so your not alone. :3 *Hugs Sub by the waist and kisses his cheek*

Sub: *Smiles* What's the next ask tiny?

Me: Well since you asked nicely, Ethan is next! She asked: Wait wait wait! So your dad is dating Sub's dad? Doesn't that make you and Sub Brother's in law?? Actually does that make you Brothers in law?

Ethan: Unless they get married, Which that will never happen.

Dethan: HEY ETHAN! SLENDERSUB AND I ARE GETTING MARRIED! >:D