Chapter 22: The dementor

Start from the beginning

Draco and I arrived at platform 9 3/4 with 10 minuets to spare before the train left. We said our good byes to Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy and walked into an empty compartment. A few moments later Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle, and Blaise walked in and sat down. Pansy, Crabbe, and Goyle on one side of the compartment. Blaise, Draco and I on the other. 

"So Draco, (y/n) how was your guys summer?" Pansy asked. 

"Good Draco and I went out a lot or played qudditch or learned new spells." 

"Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. And with all that qudditch practice I am sure that Slytherin will continue to be undefeated this year as well." Blaise said. 

"You got part of that right Blaise. However I heard from a little snake that you want to try and be seeker this year. Is it true?" Draco asked. 

Blaise looked nervous and gulped before saying

"Well yeah, I wish I could be seeker but I know that you are a much better seeker than me Draco. I'll just go for a different position like chaser or keeper." 

"Actually Blaise you can be seeker. (y/n) here convinced me to change my role to chaser so we can be the perfect duo as chasers. And I know that you are no push over as a seeker Blaise. So go for it. Flint's a 7th year now so you should be fine. And if you really want I am sure (y/n) and I could help train you." 

"Really? You are going to be a chaser Draco. Perfect then I can be seeker. But no thanks for the training help. I remember the horror stories you told us last year with (y/n) training you and I don't feel like dying." 

"Aww come on Blaise. It wasn't that bad, was it Draco?"

"Well...ummm.... it.. wasn't easy (y/n)." 

Suddenly the train stopped and the lights went out.  

"What's going on here?!" Pansy basically yelled. 

"Hey is it getting cold in here?" Crabbe asked. 

"Yeah. It feels so cold and dreary right now. Like there is no happiness in this world." Goyle said. 

Draco and I looked at each other before saying the same thing. 

"Dementors." 

"They must be looking for Sirius Black. No idea why they are looking in the Hogwarts express but my father said that they will be around to protect Hogwarts." Draco said. 

I then heard a woman scream. And asked

"Did anyone else just hear a woman scream?" 

"Woman scream? No I didn't hear anything." Draco said. 

"Same here." 

"No." 

"Nope." 

"Strange. Must have been my imagination." 

The train's lights then came back on and started moving again. 

"Well that was a complete waste of time." Draco said. 

Just then we all over heard Longbottom telling others that Harry fainted. We all started laughing and I went out of the compartment and said.

"Oi Longbottom did I hear your correctly? Potter fainted because of a dementor." 

Longbottom just turned away and closed the compartment door that he was talking to. 

After Longbottom's reaction the whole group of us started laughing again. After a while we all stopped and began talking about everyone else's summer break. And soon we were at Hogwarts. Pansy, Blaise, Crabbe, and Goyle all left the train before Draco and I since we wanted to taunt Harry a little bit more about fainting. 

We found Harry along with his two friends right as they were about to head up the stairs to the castle. 

"Potter, is it true what Longbottom said? That you actually fainted because of a dementor? What were you scared of the big bad dementor?" Draco said. 

"Shove off Malfoy." Ron said. 

"Yeah Malfoy leave him alone. We all heard a girly scream when the lights went out I bet it was you." Hermione said. 

"Better watch what you said Mud-blood. First off Draco didn't scream and he defiantly didn't faint like Potter other there. Insult Draco again Granger and things won't look good for you." I said. 

"Is there a problem here?" A man said. 

"No...Professor. Just a little talk between me and my brother here. Come on Draco let's go." 

Draco and I left the golden trio with that new professor. Something seemed off about him but I couldn't place what. 

---

(a/n)- and done. Well it has been way too long since I updated but with all these crazy things happening in my life I haven't been able to even write. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed and I am so happy that so many people like this story. Also I understand that I make you and Draco act like you are in your late teens but that is how old I am. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving if you are American. Until next time.