Prologue

I got this idea form LostinaNatemare so I thank her for that. Hope you enjoy.
Lots of love xoxoxo,

Immortal_gurl56 <3

*Matt's POV*
It was my fifth night on the job. I don't know why I kept coming back here. I'd almost been killed like twenty times already. Stephanie didn't want me coming here anymore, but I had to get us the money. My YouTube channel will never take off. I know you can get money from it, but that'll never happen to me.

I entered my office right as my shift began. I looked at the cameras.

"Great. They're all out already." I said to myself. "Uh, Bonnie's in backstage, Chica's in the restrooms, and Freddy's coming down my hallway. Wonderful."

*time skip till 5:55 am*

Then I heard all the robots break down. How could they do that. My shift was almost over, but not over yet. Then I saw a man standing in my doorway.

He had a yellow badge on his chest and was wearing all purple. I backed away a little.

"No need to be frightened." He said. "I'll make this quick."

"What do you want and how did you get in here?" I ask. He didn't answer. He walked toward me and pulled out a knife. He then stabbed me in the gut.

The last thing I saw was his devilish smile. "Sweet dreams." Then I blacked out.

*Stephanie's POV*

I woke early to greet Matt like always. I didn't like his job, but as long as it pays the bills.

I turned on the TV and started watching the news. There was a news story in Los Angeles.

"...police are trying to figure out who did this to this poor man. For those of you just tuning in, there had been a tragedy at Los Angeles's only Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A man by the name of Matthew Patrick had been stabbed and is being rushed to the hospital."

I gasp as I hear his name. I'm sitting there in shock and fear. The woman continues.

"Police are still trying to find evidence at the crime scene, but have had no luck. I'm here with the opening manager of Freddy Fazbear's and friend of Matthew's."

Then, Skylar joined the news broadcaster. Skylar was a close family friend. She was crying when she spoke.

"Hello and what is your name." Asked the broadcaster.

"H-hello. My name is Skylar Davidson. I'm a close family friend of Matthew's. I also work here. I unlocked the door to release Matt from his duties when I walked to his office. I screamed when I saw him laying there. I took off my scarf to help stop the bleeding then I called 9-1-1."

"Well I'm very, truly sorry."

"One last thing." Skylar said. "Please. Stephanie. Meet me at Memorial Hospital. I'm heading there now. Please." I turned off the TV just then and grabbed my coat and car keys, and left the house.

***

I met Skylar at the hospital. When she saw me, she's ran up and hugged me.

"Are you alright?" I asked. She wiped away tears.

"Yeah I'm alright. You?"

"I'm alright." I said, trying to reassure her. "Is anyone else here?"

"Uh, yeah. Nate and Morgan are here. I also called Felix and Mark. They're on their way. Oh speak of the devil." Just then, Mark and Felix walked in. They both hugged me and Skylar.

"Are you two alright?" Asked Felix.

"Yeah, we're alright." I said. Mark then picked up Skylar and hugged her. They were living together. "He should just ask her out already." I thought to myself. "They are so cute together." (I wish I could date Mark :'( )

"I'm so glad you weren't in there. You could've died." Said Mark. "Not that I wish Matt was in there at the time." He said this when he caught my glare.

We all headed into the waiting room where Nate and Morgan were sitting. They got up and hugged me.

"You alright?" Asked Nate.

"Yeah I'm fine Nate. Thanks for asking." I said.

"I'm so sorry Steph." Said Morgan. "This never should have happened."

"Thanks Morgan." I said. Then a doctor came out.

"Is he alright doctor? Did the surgery go well?" Asked Skylar.

"I'm guessing you're all family or friends?" He said.

"Yes. Just tell us if Matt is alright." I said.

He paused and looked at the chart he had in his hands. "He will have to stay in the hospital for a week, but he will be perfectly fine." We all hugged each other and I started to cry.

"Would you like to come see him?" The doctor asked. We all nodded. "Alright then. Follow me." We all followed and there was Matt, laying in a hospital bed.

*Matt's POV*

The first thing I saw when I woke up was my friends surrounding my bedsides. It was Mark, Felix, Nate, Morgan, Skylar, and my wife Stephanie.

"Oh. Look who's up?" Said Skylar.

"Oh thank god." Said Stephanie and Morgan are the same time. Felix said something in Swedish, which I couldn't understand.

"Damn buddy. You gave us a down right heart attack." Said Mark.

"What happened?" I asked. I tried to sit up, but groaned in pain.

"Relax Matt. You were stabbed in the gut and lost alot of blood." Said Skylar. I looked at her. She had blood on her work uniform. She looked down. "Don't worry about that Matt. I was the one trying to stop the bleeding."

"I'm really tired." I said.

"I bet." Said Stephanie. "Get some sleep, sweetheart." She kissed me on the forehead. At that I feel asleep.