@bruhitszach: I always seem to mess up. I suck at relationships 😝🤗

@bruhitszach: why are you mad at yourself when you did nothing wrong? 🙄🤔

I laughed at the emojis he used on the last one. Zach was well, he was Zach.

I looked up to just realize that Javeon left... Wow, what a good friend I am. I decided to tweet one last thing before finally taking a shower and getting dressed.

Outfit: https:/www.pinterest.com/pin/448389706629421535/

I then tweeted again, I guess I finally found my passion... Tweeting.

@saphxfire: I'm sorry

»

"You can't ignore him, forever." Quinn told me, grabbing my hand and pulling me to where the guys were.

It was an hour after I tweeted, the 'I'm sorry' tweet and I know Zach saw it.

"Yes, I can." I argued but she pushed me into the room.

"I'm going to leave you guys alone." Sterling said, walking out of the room with Quinn.

"Hi." Zach nervously said.

"Hola." I greeted back at him, confused and speechless. I can't believe I just said, Hola. Like really, out of all the words in the English language I had to pick a Spanish one?

(No offensive Spanish people...)

"So..." Zach scratched the back of his neck nervously. It was really cute... SAPPHIRE STOP THINKING ABOUT ZACHS CUTENESS YOUR SUPPOSE TO HATE HIM NOT LIKE HIM.

My life has escalated so fast, it felt like one minute I hated Zach, the next I'm crushing on him, but I push him away...

What the fuck is wrong with me.

"Why." Zach asked confused, I looked up at him.

"Why what?"

"Why did you push me away?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck again. "I thought you liked me."

"I do, I'm just, I just-" I struggled to find words so I stopped talking.

"Your scared." Zach concluded, nodding at me.

"I'm not- okay maybe just a little."

"Why. Why are you scared. I'm not going to hurt you." Zach said his voice cracking.

"I'm scared that'll my heart will get broken, again." I whispered, tears prickling into my eyes.

"I would never cheat on you like James."

James was my ex-boyfriend we Werner that serious. But he did ask me to be his girlfriend so I did, but he kissed some other girl before he even kissed me, and we were still dating...

"I know. I just what if we break up and you start hating me again." I started, the tears rolling down my face.

He walked closer to me. When he was arms length close, he started wiping the tears off my face with his thumb.

"I could never hate you." Zach whispered, smiling down at me, sadly. He looked so cute, like a lost puppy.

"You don't know that."

"You never know." Zach whispered in a weird voice to make me laugh. I couldn't laugh, though. I wanted to, but I just couldn't.

I looked up into his now greenish blue colored eyes and smiled sadly.

"I don't want to start hating you again."

"I don't want you too either. It's actually fun liking you."

I saw that some tears were leaving his eyes so it was my turn to brush then off with my thumb.

"it is, isn't it." I giggled lightly.

He looked at me and smiled, causing my heart to best over and over again. All Zach has to do to make me nervous is for him to smile at me.

Zach leaned closer to me, causing not only for my heart to beat but my stomach to tighten, and get this weird feeling.

I swallowed air, and bit my lip.

Zach's lips came closer to mine...

I took a deep breathe and closed my eyes, leaning back into him. When our lips touched, I'm going to be cliché and tell you I felt sparks. But I will tell you this, when his lips touched mine. I could of sworn I got amnesia for a second.

»

Awwwwwww

That was so adorable, my Zachy is so cuuuuuttteeee

I just loooooovvvvveeee him so so much!

He is sososoosooo BAEEE ZACH IS BÆ OKAY ZACH IS MY BAEEEEEEE

MY BAEEEE

MINE MINE MINE

AND IF UR A ZEBRUH HES YOURES TOO. BUT IM MARRYING HIM FIRST....

😂🤓❤️🙊😍😜🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓