Mr Jones

I knocked on Mr Jones door. He had given me a detention for not handing in my homework. I wasnt complaining though he was the hottest guy in school and every girl wanted him. I made sure the top few buttons of my blouse were undone so that he could see just enough clevage to tease him and made sure my skirt was plenty short.
He opened the door and his eyes widened and his jaw clenched.
"Come on in Emma" he said.
I smirked at him and walked inside brushing my hand along his arm seductively.
He closed the door hearing the click as it locked and sat down in his chair behind his desk. I sat on one of the students desks that was straight infrom of him and sightly spread my legs so that he could see up my skirt.
"So where is it?" He asked me.
"Wheres what?" I asked innocently.
"Your homework" he replied as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, which it was.
"Ooh that. I forgot to do it, sorry" i said. He handed me another copy.
"Right well do it now."
"Ugh if I have to" I sighed and swung my legs round so it was easier for me to work, still making sure he could see plenty.
After a couple of seconds i was getting bored.
"Are you sure this is what you want to do?" I asked him.
"Well not particularly but i nred this homework done and you need to be punished" he said trying not to look at my chest.
I accidently knocked my books on the floor.
"Can you not think of any other ways to pubish me?" I asked, bending over to pick up my books, being sure that my ass was facing him.
He coughed awkwardly and shuffled in his seat. I smirked and tried not to giggle as i returned to my position on the desk.
"No other way...?" I questioned softly running my hand up my leg pulling my skirt even higher up my legs.
Suddenly he let out a growl like moan and came over and stood in front of me as i spread my legs across the corner of the desk. He looked me up and down, his eyes stopping to look at my breasts for a moment.
"Lie down. On your back." He said to me and i didnt hesitate to do so. Luckily the desks were quite long so i could lay my whole body down. I proped my legs up so they were very wide open. I may as well have not been wearing a skirt, as he could see right up it, all the way to my thong.
The next thing i knew he had torn my top off and was lying on top of me kissing me hungrily. My hands found they're way to the buttons on his top but he stopped me.
I pulled away from the kiss and looked at him questioningly.
"I'm punishing you" he said and reconected his lips with mine. His tongue slipped along my bottom lip asking for entrance but i refused him. His hands started finding their way around my body. One hand rested on one of my boobs and the other on my butt. Suddenly he squeezed them both at the same time extremely hard causing me to gasp. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and undid the zipper on my skirt. We stood up fot a moment, so that he could take it of me. His hands startes working their way around my body again but this time they stopped at my wrists. He pinned my hands above my head and this time it was his lips turn. He kissed along my jaw and up to my ear. I let out small moans and he whispeted in my ear.
"You havent seen nothing yet."
God why was he so damn sexy i just wanted him to fuck me already.
I could feel the bulge in his pants growing quickly.
He removed his lips from my ear and looked and me, swiflty removing my bra, causing my boobs to wobble, clearly turning him on as he let out a growl retutning his lips to my jaw. His lips found their way down my body sucking and nibbling at softer points on my skin until they got to the space between my boobs.
Before he could do anything else i ripped his shift from his body and stared in amazement. He had perfectly tomed abs and chest and fuck was he hot.
I rubbed my hands up and down his muscley back as he started kissing all over my boobs, avoiding my nipples, causing me to let out a big moan. Finally his lips stopped on my righy nipple, kissing the very edges, teasing me. I couldnt take it any more. I shoved my chest upward, covering his face in my boob. His tongue swirled around my nipple causing ot to go hard. He starged sucking on it, all the while massaging the other one.
I kept moanong i couldnt help it he was making me so wet.
He kept on sucking until breast milk came out. I arched my back as he swallowed it all up and then his hand and mouth switched roles. He pulled away for a minute just staring at my breasts watching them rise and fall in time with my heavy breathing. I reached over and undid the buckle on his trousers. I pulled them down leaving him in just his boxers and me in just my thong.
We stopped for a moment and looked at each other, taking each other in. He pushed me back down and sucked really hard on one of my nipples causing me to let out a huge moan. He started working his way down my stomach now, kissing and sucking, licking me so there wasn't a dry patch of skin left. I arched my back even more, if that was still possible. Finally he got to my thong. Using his teeth he pulled it down dragging his tongue along my leg. When he got to my knees he used his hands and got rid of it, throwing it somewhere across the classroom. He kissed up my thigh, but avoided my female area causing me to bite my bottom lip.
"For fucks sake what are you doing?" I whined.
He stopped kissing my thigh and started licking his way back up, this time lightly grazing my clit with his tongue. I moaned and he carried on licking his way up, swirling around my nipple, going back to my ear.
"Have you forgotten already? I told you before. Im punishimg you"
Just as he finished his sentence he shoved two fingers inside me, making me moan the loudest I had ever before.
"You like that? Yea?"
"Fuck yea"
Before i knew it his lips had left mine and his face was shoved into my pussy. He flicked his tongue in and out rapidly increasing the speed, stopping just before the point when he knew i would cum.
"AAAAHHHHHH" I screamed.
He pulled away and i flipped us over so i was straddling him.
"Now its my turn" i said as he just stared at me. He didnt bother protesting as i kissed him hard deepening the kiss, exploring his mouth with my tongue. I kissed along his jaw and down his chest. I licked his abs and chest making him go crazy.
I stopped for a moment and pulled down his boxers, his member shooting straight up.
Shit! He was HUGE!
I started teasing him, grazing my tongue along his balls, making my way to his penis. I kept on teasing him, leaving small, soft kisses on his tip, him moanimg like mad saying my name over and over. The next thing i knew he has shoved his massive dick down my throat, hardly fitting it in.
I removed my mouth from his cock and sat up. He flipped us over again so he was on top and repositioned me so that my knees were by my face and my pussy was on full display.
"Killian"
"What?" I asked confused.
"My name, its Killian" he told me.
"Why are you telling me this?"
"So that you can scream it when i do this" he said and shoved his massive dick into my tight pussy.
"KILLIAAANNNNN!" I screamed.
"Oh baby keep going! Fuck me harder! FUCKK!"
He pulled out of me and we both collapsed, completely exhausted.
"That's your punishment" he said and winked at me whilst putting his boxers on.
I got up and tried to walk over to get my thong but I just collapsed.
"Baby i cant walk you need to dress me."
"I would be honored" he said super seductively.
He walked over and got my clothes. First he picked up my thong, pulling it up and rubbing his thumb along my pussy, then squeezing my ass. He then put my blouse on me.
"What about my bra?" I asked curiously.
"I prefer you without it" he replied, giving me a wink. He didnt do up the buttons on it, leaving my boobs out in the open, grazing his hands over them every once in a while. Finally he got my skirt, pulling it up so that you could see my ass through the slit at he back, zipping it up very slowly. He picked up my bra and tossed it in the top of my bag. Finally he did up the bottom 3 buttons on my shirt, only covering half of my boobs, leaving the other half free out of the top and leaving my nipples in sight through the thin material.
He left his shirt unbuttoned and did up his trousers.
"I promise I'll do my homework for next week" i said with a wink before walking out the room.