"Dad!"

"Is mummy home!"

The two mixed proper English and American English voices shout at the same time as the crying gets louder. Second later in comes Jasper first with a football in his hand as Edward follows behind struggling to carry Ariel in his arms. Her eyes puffy and slightly red from crying for whatever had just happened.

"Be careful with your baby sister how many times do I have to tell you." Harry says a bit frustrated and is quick to grab his daughter in his arms and baby talks her as usual causing me to roll my eyes seeing that Edward now feels bad.

"It's okay honey don't worry." I tell him.

"What did you do? Why is she crying?" Harry asks as he holds her in his arms. Her head resting on his shoulder as he crying has calmed down and turned into sniffles. He strokes her dark brown wavy hair that I know take notice is a bit too long.

"We didn't do anything!" Jasper says with furrowed eyebrows, voice being raised slightly clearly not taking a liking to being accused for the crying of his little sister.

"Don't raise your voice at me." Harry says, his eyebrows creased with a stern look on his face.

"Mum we were tossing the football and trying to play and she started crying when we wouldn't give it to her. Then cried more when she fell." Edward tells me.

"It's fine sweetheart-"

"No it's not fine Selena. She fell and now she's crying." Harry interrupts me.

"Harry she's two!" I retort with frustration. Not liking how every time she cries he favors her over our boys. "They're five and six year old boys they like running around and playing rough. Ariel has plenty of other toys to play with rather than what they choose to play with." I snap.

"She's their little sister they need to be careful and-"

"And what spoil her? She has you for that. They're allowed to play on their own." I interrupt, now a bit angry. I focus my attention back to my boys and frown a bit. "Why don't you to go on up and shower, I'll have dinner ready soon okay?" I say as my hand pushes back a strand of Edwards hair that is in a bun just like his dads. Jasper's hair in a quiff that I'm surprised hasn't messed up due to their playing outdoors. They both nod and mutter an okay before turning

"No video games before dinner and I don't want you on your iPads or laptops." Harry scolds.

They both turn around. A few complains leaving their lips. Edward's light green eyes that are identical to Harry's looking at his dad with annoyance. Jasper's brownish-green hazel eyes looking at me asking for me to do something. I frown, not liking that they're getting scolded at for basically nothing.

"Don't listen to your dad. You guys go on shower and go ahead and do what you want afterwards alright?" I say and they smile faintly before both approaching me and hugging causing my heart to flutter and hug both of them back. Placing a kiss on their cheeks before they turn on their heel and run towards the stairs.

"Why do you always do that!" Harry snaps. "Every time I say no, you say yes." He adds.

"Harry you and I both know that Ariel has many other things to play with. You have no right getting upset with them." I say with an annoyed glare.

"But if she's crying-"

"She wasn't crying when I got home, she wasn't crying when you were outside with them. She was fine and then the second she did start crying in come the boys bringing her to us right away. It's not like they just let her cry." I interrupt him.