Steph on Thin Ice

Steph is in bed, she is all rugged up as it is winter, the time on her alarm clock says that it is 6:29. Wait now it's 6:30 and her alarm is going off like crazy. She is finally starting to stir. She opens her 'innocent' brown eyes and the first thing she sees is her football I have no idea why she loves her team because my team is way better than hers. Anyway this story is about her not me, so let's get started.

Steph flops out of bed and looks in the mirror. Ugh! So much needed to be done that day. She had to shop, eat chocolate and then go back to bed. Plus go to school on top of all that! Steph knew that she had to get ready for her massive day ahead. She brushed all of the knots out of her hair and then her elastic band snapped so she had to open a whole new packet!

I know this isn't a world crisis but when you are in a rush anything that goes wrong is a crisis. I remember this one time where I grabbed a fork instead of a .... wait sorry lets get back to Steph. She is in the car waiting for her mother, Sue. She hops in and puts the key in the ignition. The car does not start.

" Nooooooooooo" cried Steph " I have a huge test today, I've been studying sooo hard and I'm late so I'm going to fail. I'll never be able to be a chocolate taste tester!"

"Steph come on, we can just walk to school, I mean you can see it from here" said her mum. " Come on, schools 45 meters away."

Will Steph make it or will it be to hard we will never know....